[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Here is our formation !!

------------Del Piero-----------Iaquinta

---Nedved--------------------------------Giovinco

------------Marchsio------Sissoko---------------

---De Ceglie-----------------------------Grygera
--------------Chiellini-------Leggrotaglie

---------------------Manninger

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You're either gay or I cant see a clear girl in that picture
no i'm talking about me mate:D, just saying not the best looking human on earth but proves looks aren't all.
I can't upload for some reason, keeps comin up with error, but i'd better not anyway cause if she found out:worried:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Here is our formation !!

------------Del Piero-----------Iaquinta

---Nedved--------------------------------Giovinco

------------Marchsio------Sissoko---------------

---De Ceglie-----------------------------Grygera
--------------Chiellini-------Leggrotaglie

---------------------Manninger
what time is K.O?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #292
    Zenit - Madrid to start in a minute. I don't know if a Zenit win is better than a draw.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    who should we be supporting?
    We want them to draw!

Tuttosport: -

TURIN, Sept. 28 - Green Line for Champions.

Claudio Ranieri sta studiando una baby Juve per rilanciare la sfida in Coppa contro il Bate Borisov.
    Claudio Ranieri is studying a baby Juve to boost Cup challenge against Bate Borisov.

Con l'esclusione dalla lista dei convocati di Poulsen (nessun problema, scelta di turnover), a centrocampo ci sarà spazio per Claudio Marchisio , mentre sulla fascia sinistra Paolo De Ceglie darà il cambio a Cristian Molinaro.
    With the exclusion from the list of those summoned for Poulsen (no problem, choice of turnover), a midfield there will be space for Claudio Marchisio, while the band left Paolo De Ceglie will return to Cristian Molinaro.

GIOVINCO - Il più atteso dai tifosi, però, è sempre Sebastian Giovinco che potrebbe completare il terzetto di baby. Giovinco -

The most eagerly awaited by fans, however, is always Sebastian Giovinco who could complete the trio of baby.

La Formica Atomica è in ballottaggio con Nedved (che sabato ha giocato novanta minuti contro la Samp e quindi potrebbe riposare), ma potrebbe anche prendere uno dei due posti liberi in attacco, magari facendo coppia con Vincenzo Iaquinta.

The Formica Atomica is in runoff with Nedved (who played Saturday ninety minutes against Samp and then could stand) but could also take one of two free places in attack, perhaps by pair with Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Quasi sicura, infatti, la panchina di Amauri, che finora non ne ha saltata una e ha bisogno di rifiatare.

Almost sure, the bench of Amauri, who so far has not skipped one and needs rifiatare.

VOCI INGLESI - Il tutto mentre dai tabloid inglesi rimbalza la notizia che Gianfranco Zola, nuovo e brillante coach del West Ham , avrebbe intenzione di bussare alla porta della Juve proprio per chiedere informazioni su Marchisio e De Ceglie, per i quali sarebbe pronta un'offerta già a gennaio.

BRITISH ITEMS - All the while British tabloid reported that bounces Gianfranco Zola, new and brilliant coach of West Ham, was going to knock at the door of his Juve to inquire about Marchisio and De Ceglie, for which a tender would be ready early January.

Difficile che la Juventus prenda in considerazione la richiesta, ma il ct conta molto sul rapporto che instaurato con i due campioncini durante il periodo da ct dell'Under 21 con Gigi Casiraghi.

Difficult for the Juventus considering the request, but the coach has much on the relationship established with the two samples during the period from Rp UNDER 21 with Gigi Casiraghi.

Chissà che la vetrina europea per i due non faccia aumentare i corteggiatori?

Who knows that the European showcase for the two do not increase the suitor?

Zola has a death wish! Paws off Claudio and DC, Gianfranco! They're Juventus's future!:ferocious :ferocious :boxing: :boxing: :skull: :skull:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)