[Champions League] Artmedia Bratislava v Juventus (August 26th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
gygrera = worse than molinaro......and molinaro always gets disrespected on this board, and garbage ass gygrera never gets any mention
I love it when people make their own truths. Grygera gets a fair amount of shit thrown his direction all the time. Open your eyes.
Well, they both suck. But Grygera gets a disproportionate share of unwarranted slack.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Zabaleta To Juve In 48 Hours

Pablo Zabaleta will finally become an Juve player within the next 48 hours, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

A number of major clubs in Spain and Italy have been keeping their eyes on the midfielder, who can also provide defensive cover -something that would suit Claudio Ranieri’s tinkering tactics.

The transfer window closes this weekend and the Old Lady moved quick after securing champions league football this season to land the Espanyol star.

Glenn Quagmire

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Buffon was great, but he could react a bit better at the first goal, his positioning allowed that

Molinaro was as good as always, respecting his name and performances at the official games. He is more confident than ever however and he know even tries to intercept some players before the reach within our box, or in a good spot for a cross.
Thats exactly what i expect from him, at the goal we conceded, Molinaro wasnt there and Poulsen was too late. Andy cursed Molinaro and Grygera and then Molinaro started to attempt some tackles.
I ma not sure if we want that either, since we almost conceded a penalty once.

Legro wasnt as good as he is when Chiellini plays besides him, the center of our defense was very vulnerable, Artmedia players had the courage to make a front attack, stepping in our box and try for a shoot and get away with this unpunished.

Mellberg isnt as good as i hoped, Legro is better than him, after watching so many games, of him in his NT and Juve, i can no say that with certainty, at least atm
I partially blame him for the first goal too, he was a bit unfocused, but he has good enough air balls-interception skills.
He needs more game and performance to grow more confident and learn his position in the center of our defense. I see Legro as a starter when Chiellini returns.

Grygera was pretty bad today, horrible going forward and sloppy defending, i cant wait for Zebina to come back because i dont even dare to for an acquisition, named Zabaleta...

Neddy just proved smth to Dru

Poulsen was bad IMO, he tried hard but he was inefficient, Zanetti is def better than him and Sissoko is classes ahead of him, even Marchisio can easily grow more important than Poulsen, i cant see how any one can say he is better than Flamini

Marchisio was frikin fantastic for a first touch, he is all that Tiago should have been and exactly the type of player we should have bought, just like i said, Alonso to lead and Marchisio to follow, two CMs to radically change the face of our team... I never doubted Marchisio and i will never forget his appearances i serie B, no matter how good and important he will grow to be this year...

Camo is Camo

Iaquinta lost his touch, he can do better than that, but if he keeps going like that his playing time will be much limited, the competition in our forward line is "inhuman"

Amauri has finally scored!!! At last, just what he needed, he could have scored more times but, he made finally made his first step, at moments his sheer power was unstoppable, i cant see what kept this beast of being unleashed and shallow 3-4 Slovachian defenders in half a try. He was way beyound their league, but it was probably the emotion of wearing the Juve jersey in CL

Sissoko is unstoppable, he is not messing around, he is made to dominade!

Giovinco wasnt us impressive as his was at his debout, he wasnt probably emotionally prepared for this, but we have seen enough and we know better, at htis age and at this age, he needs all the support he can gets.
What he might remember in the future about todays game, is that it was his first CL participation!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The game was pretty less than average, but that was expected. I'll just jump to ratings.
**NOTE: Ratings are adjusted due to the games previous result and player's pre-season status.

Buffon: Couldn't do anything in the first goal, performed a "Buffon Trademark Save". 7
Grygera: Ran alot, terrible crosses and shares a responsibility in Artmedia's goal. 5.5
Legrotegllie: No major mistakes. 6
Melberg: Other than sharing the responsibility with Grygera in the first goal, nothing much otherwise. 6
Molinaro: Same as always, but in this game he couldn't be bothered to go forward enough nor to cross. But these could be orders from Ranieri. But he did loose his man few times which could have been dangerous 6
Camoranesi: Good inflitrations, good crosses and decent creativity. 6.5
Marchisio: Just came back from injury. First time to feature a full game for Juve's seniors in a long time. Was solid. Never lost his mark and was everywhere. Gave some decent passes to Iaquinta which he did not make use of. Our MOM 7.5
Poulsen: One this I admired about him tonight is his availability to to receive the ball and releive his team mates when in pressure then turning a play which is under pressure to an easy pass to another player. Looking forward to a good season by him. 6.5
Nedved: Very good performance. He was focused but was unlucky in a couple of occassions. Could've scored a nice goal but went wide. Assisted Amauri in the equalizer. 7.5
Iaquinta: It was obvious that he was not in a good match fitness which is expected never the less he ran alot which was a good fitness for him. If it wasn't for his fitness status he would have been our worse rated player, but taking into consideration that this is his first match after injury I'll give him a 6.
Amauri: Was good today, scored a goal and tried to be involved in all our offenses. 6.5

Subs:
Giovinco: Didn't do much, lack of time and game's situation. N/A
Sissoko: Controlled the whole midfield, especially after Poulsen was getting tired. 6
Ariaudo: N/A
Ranieri: No concerns. Decent formation and good match managments. 6

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

Pablo Zabaleta will finally become an Juve player within the next 48 hours, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

A number of major clubs in Spain and Italy have been keeping their eyes on the midfielder, who can also provide defensive cover -something that would suit Claudio Ranieri’s tinkering tactics.

The transfer window closes this weekend and the Old Lady moved quick after securing champions league football this season to land the Espanyol star.

Glenn Quagmire
Juventus Supporter To Die In 48 Hours

An unknown supporter of Italian football club Juventus recieved a death threat after tonight's Champions League match between the Turin club and Artmedia Bratislava.

The supporter, who for his own safety will be refered to as Mr. Funnyfag in this article, posted a fake article about Juventus on the club's most popular fansite www.juventuz.com. Mr. Funnyfag claimed that Espanyol star Pablo Zabaleta will soon join the Old Lady of Italian football.

The fake article did not get much attention due to the reputation of the poster, but one fellow fan apparently got upset. It is rumoured that the fan was so sick of seeing Grygera in a Juventus shirt, that he just could not see the fun in the fake article about a new rightback moving to his beloved club.

It has been reported that the upset fan sent a private message to Mr. Funnyfag claiming that he will kill him if Pablo Zabaleta does not move to Juventus like Mr. Funnyfag reported. Mr. Funnyfag refuses to comment on the issue. The upset fan apologises for going off-topic. More to follow.

Stewie Griffin

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Just so you know we will be unseeded in this C.L draw which means we will be facing at least 2 very tough opponents, but then we will be every pot one seeded teams nightmare to draw.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Glenn Quagmire
This is coming from the man who had a rant at andy and told him to respect his elders, this is rich coming from you. Real mature :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)