[Champions League] Artmedia Bratislava v Juventus (August 26th, 2008) (3 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

I Convocati Per Bratislava

Pronti per l’Artmedia
Terminate le amichevoli estive, per la Juventus è ora di buttarsi nelle gare ufficiali. Con l’inizio dell’ultima settimana di agosto, sotto con sfide con contano. Ben due quelle dei bianconeri, entrambi in trasferta: martedì a Bratislava contro l’Artmedia per il ritorno del preliminare di Champions League (andata 4-0) e domenica prossima a Firenze per il posticipo serale della prima giornata di campionato.

Ma un impegno alla volta. Dopo il vernissage di Villar Perosa, la squadra ha lavorato in mattinata a Vinovo per l’ultima seduta prima della partenza alla volta della Slovacchia, fissata per la mattinata di lunedì.

Rispetto al match d’andata a Torino, non ci sarà Chiellini (autore del terzo gol), ma tornano a disposizione Nedved (che ha scontato la squalifica) e i tre ragazzi reduci dai Giochi Olimpici: De Ceglie, Marchisio e Giovinco. Un solo ragazzo della Primavera aggregato, si tratta di Ariaudo.

Saranno 22 i bianconeri che partiranno alla volta di Bratislava. Ecco l’elenco

1 Buffon
4 Mellberg
7 Salihamidzic
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Knezevic
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
27 Ekdal
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
41 Ariaudo

Live on :

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unavailable: Chiellini, Zebina, Marchionni, Zanetti and Tiago.
Only one primavera player is included in the team. Ariaudo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I was suprised Marchisio played yesterdays internal game, and now is called up for this. Wasnt he supposed to be out injured for a week? It has barely been 2 weeks since he got injured.

Interesting to see if De Ceglie will start with Molinaro fit for duty.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Buffon
Grygera Legrottaglie Mellberg De Ceglie
Camoranesi Sissoko Poulsen Giovinco
Del Piero Amauri

We'll see Molinaro in place of De Ceglie and Nedved in place of Giovinco though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Viola games is 5 days later so we dont really need to save or rest players for it, but I doubt we will play the strongest team possible anyway.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Let me introduce myself...
My name is Ranieri, and i love to think.
Football is my passion.
About next game...
Tiago will never been called for CL games, so dont mention him please.
I will in our 3rd game against Artmedia play Nedved and Molinaro,but I will also give a chance to De Cegle and Gio but in 4th game

Who else i should play?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Let me introduce myself...
My name is Ranieri, and i love to think.
Football is my passion.
About next game...
Tiago will never been called for CL games, so dont mention him please.
I will in our 3rd game against Artmedia play Nedved and Molinaro,but I will also give a chance to De Cegle and Gio but in 4th game

Who else i should play?
I hope you choke on these words, I say this with the best intentions.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why isn't tiago playing?
I don't know. If i'm not wrong he did make it to the list of 25 players allowed to play in the CL Qualifications, where he replaced the injured Zanetti.
That's why i'm surprised he isn't even included in the 25 men squad for this match and a player from the B list (Ariaudo) replaced him.

But i guess that since we don't want to play him and make him cup-tied, there is no need to keep him on the bench.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I don't know. If i'm not wrong he did make it to the list of 25 players allowed to play in the CL Qualifications, where he replaced the injured Zanetti.
That's why i'm surprised he isn't even included in the 25 men squad for this match and a player from the B list (Ariaudo) replaced him.

But i guess that since we don't want to play him and make him cup-tied, there is no need to keep him on the bench.
I think the management is pretty pissed at him since he refused the Everton transfer, so they're sending him a pretty strong signal: You wont play CL with us anyway, so get out of here!

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
hope we get through to the group stages.

--------------buffon
grygera-legro-melberg-deceglie
----------thor-blackninja
camo----------------------neddy/gio
----------amauri-iaquinta

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

We're treating him very bad, very unprofessional.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No we arent, he is told he us not wanted and provided for options to leave, but he hasnt taken it. Nothing unprofessional of not wanting a player anymore and not playing him accordingly to those wishes.

And its obvious he isnt playing in these qf games simply because we arent as stupid as Pool. You DONT cup tie a player you want to sell. Extremely stupid to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)