[Champions League] Artmedia Bratislava v Juventus (August 26th, 2008) (12 Viewers)

gencho-07

Avanti La Vecchia Signora
Aug 24, 2008
Chiellini, Zebina, Marchionni, Zanetti and Tiago Are UnAble To Play In This Match But We Have And Other Players ....! My Opinion FOr The Result Of This Match Is 3:0 And Formation Must Be
Maninger
Grygera,Mellberg,Knezevic,De Ceglie
Marchioni,Marchisio,Nedved,Giovinco
Iaquinta,Amauri

Nedved Will Be Right back on Champions Leauge From The Suspension And Giovinco, Iaquinta, Amauri, Marchisio, Marchioni, Knezevic, De Ceglie, Maninger Must To Play For Experience On Champions Leauge, Becuase We Are On Champions Leauge, Because We Won On First Match[4:0]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Marchionni is injured, Marchisio is not 100% fit, neither is Nedved. It it stupid to play with no pure DMF, and with Nedved in the center.

and stop basing your formation out of what you use in FM/FIFA/Winning Eleven

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Buffon
Grygera--Mellberg--Legro--Molinaro
Camo--Sissoko--Poulsen--Salihamidzic
Trezeguet--Iaquinta

Subs
Manninger, Giovinco, Del Piero, Nedved, Knezevic, De Ceglie, Amauri

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I would still start Buffon tonight. I don't want us to say WHAT IF after the game has ended.
In addition the back 4 needs more playing time together after Chiellini's injury so I'd play them too. The remaining 6 can be our 2nd line

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we should rest almost all of our first team. The match in Florence is going to be extremely tough and important, we don't need anymore injuries. Send the Primavera for all I care, with a 4-0 aggregate I'm more concerned about Sunday.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Some saw on televideo that Giovinco won't even be on the bench. Televideo have been wrong with formations before though.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cronios is better in front of the D. He'd take and talk to the opposite players and that'll make them lose the ball and we'd get the ball so easily.

j/k :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
its not that tiago is unavalable, ranieri left him out becuase he was angry because of the whole everton fiasco. courtesy goal.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
medina cantelejo is the ref for the game, lets hope we don't get any red cards.

i want to see the back four that will play against the viola. They need the game time.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
its not that tiago is unavalable, ranieri left him out becuase he was angry because of the whole everton fiasco. courtesy goal.com
it is not just that. I foy read previous post you will know why...

If Tiago would be playing for us in CL, it means , if we sell him (somehow) to a team who does play in CL, he would not be able to play for them..Only that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)