Champions League 2022-23 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Well, if Benfica and PSG draw again next week, we need to win our last 2 games, lol. Otherwise, we need 4 points in our last 2 games, and the win needs to come against the team we need to beat in a H2H (whoever loses next)

That's obviously assuming we do what we need to do against Maccabi next week.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
We need positive h2h against benfica if we ever wish to advance. PSG will win in Paris.i have no doubt. Still we need 7 points from now on since benfica will rekt Maccabi and get 10 points. So asside from win in Portugal we need draw with PSG home. In order to had better h2h we need win 2 goal advantage from Portugal( lost 1:2 home) since we have 0 and they +3 on goals at momment unless PSG will in home game just destroy their stats with 4:0 or 5:0 but i doubt it will happen

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We need positive h2h against benfica if we ever wish to advance. PSG will win in Paris.i have no doubt. Still we need 7 points from now on since benfica will rekt Maccabi and get 10 points. So asside from win in Portugal we need draw with PSG home. In order to had better h2h we need win 2 goal advantage from Portugal( lost 1:2 home) since we have 0 and they +3 on goals at momment unless PSG will in home game just destroy their stats with 4:0 or 5:0 but i doubt it will happen
Is it goal difference or head to head goal difference when two teams are tied on the same points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)