Champions League 2022-23 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
BT sport post match revealed that the barcelona was informed that it wasnt a penalty offense because the ball hit Ansu's hand.
I not sure where the hand came from.
even if it hit ansu fati's hand that touch came after the foul by dumfries :boh: certainly some bs explanation

a few similar other _mistakes vs superleague clubs and we'll start to see a pattern. ceferin and el-khelaifi are scum.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
even if it hit ansu fati's hand that touch came after the foul by dumfries :boh: certainly some bs explanation

a few similar other _mistakes vs superleague clubs and we'll start to see a pattern. ceferin and el-khelaifi are scum.
Did it hit Dumfries head first? That angle is inconclusive

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Oh my....Napoli are playing football Juve could only dream of...
When are we going to even try play remotely like this? I guess with Allegri...never.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How come Napoli are so good with a archaic italien coach?
spalletti is an exception. so are ancelotti, conte, italiano, sottil!!!!!, look at his udinese!!! who else? pioli single handedly made milan a winning machine too. ah yeah, ranieri who won the most modern league of them all. and de zerbi, he's so modern. we need modern coaches. and di matteo, since it's only results that matter and he won the cl without pogba and chiesa. and sarri. nicest ever team to watch was his napoli, we owe him an apology

and pirlo obviously, we surely owe that man an apology too

but the others are pure shit, 100%, no exceptions

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
spalletti is an exception. so are ancelotti, conte, italiano, sottil!!!!!, look at his udinese!!! who else? pioli single handedly made milan a winning machine too. ah yeah, ranieri who won the most modern league of them all. and de zerbi, he's so modern. we need modern coaches. and di matteo, since it's only results that matter and he won the cl without pogba and chiesa. and sarri. nicest ever team to watch was his napoli, we owe him an apology

and pirlo obviously, we surely owe that man an apology too

but the others are pure shit, 100%, no exceptions
I think most of those are just bailed out by the individual brilliance of their squads. Me personally, I just wish we would hire a modern attacking German coach like Tuchel for a change, enough with the Italians already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)