Champions League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I fell in love with Camavinga, this guy will become one of the best CMs in no time, so smooth, wise and good defensive outlet. Cant believe he was available for 34m.
I can't believe we will pay more then 50 million for Ramsey's wages and tax, lul.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I fell in love with Camavinga, this guy will become one of the best CMs in no time, so smooth, wise and good defensive outlet. Cant believe he was available for 34m.
I can't believe we will pay more then 50 million for Ramsey's wages and tax, lul.
He desperately wanted real and only real that's why the price was so low also last year of contract.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
psg :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

what do you expect when inter have literally hired the 2 worst managers for european competitions

funny thing is marotta still gets praised for his work somehow :lol:
Inzaghi’s best achievement in the CL is identical to that of Sarri and Pirlo (round of 16). Yet, some director, who is praised by a lone member, didn’t have any problem hiring Sarri to manage a bigger enterprise. Worse even, that director was not forced to do so, yet he fired a coach with Euromax as nickname.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inzaghi’s best achievement in the CL is identical to that of Sarri and Pirlo (round of 16). Yet, some director, who is praised by a lone member, didn’t have any problem hiring Sarri to manage a bigger enterprise. Worse even, that director was not forced to do so, yet he fired a coach with Euromax as nickname.
No one profits of the dislike button removal quite as Badass.

Jun 6, 2015
Why was it removed?
To promote more discussion is my guess. It was too easy to just press the dislike button instead of explaining why you disagree with said post. Also there were some who misused the dislike function to ridiculous degree. I think it's a good chance. If one so passionately dislikes some post surely he can take the time to write a proper response.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To promote more discussion is my guess. It was too easy to just press the dislike button instead of explaining why you disagree with said post. Also there were some who misused the dislike function to ridiculous degree. I think it's a good chance. If one so passionately dislikes some post surely he can take the time to write a proper response.
I won't press the dislike button on reasonable posters,

But try and discuss with a donkey like Badass why move X was stupid from Paratici. A waste of time for all parties involved. For those people the dislike button is a fine option.

Jun 6, 2015
I won't press the dislike button on reasonable posters,

But try and discuss with a donkey like Badass why move X was stupid from Paratici. A waste of time for all parties involved. For those people the dislike button is a fine option.
I get that but I think the ignore list works for such cases.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Don’t be silly. Inter outplayed Real most of the game yesterday. Should’ve scored 3-4 goals.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You'd think Paratici did the hiring and firing at the club and not Agnelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)