Champions League 2021-22 (6 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
To promote more discussion is my guess. It was too easy to just press the dislike button instead of explaining why you disagree with said post. Also there were some who misused the dislike function to ridiculous degree. I think it's a good chance. If one so passionately dislikes some post surely he can take the time to write a proper response.
I think we should introduce a fuck you function/fuck you button. However, if you choose that option, you must be prepared to write a long post (at least 5 sentences, so nothing Cronioesque) justifying your rationale behind the fuck you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey come on, he was free.
If someone offers you shit for free, do you still take it? :p

Also, he wasn't exactly "free" :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

You'd think Paratici did the hiring and firing at the club and not Agnelli.
4d63c5529a224eb488dbb6c98fd32a96--gut-feeling-quotes-taking-chances-quotes.jpg

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I miss seeing some people angrily trading dislikes with one another and leaving 6 dislikes in a row from when the new forum was introduced
Yeah. I remember a couple of posters constantly disliking my posts (no, not you Juve 92 - at least you bothered engaging in discussion) and never commenting on anything. Fucking Faggots.

Why the sad emoji @ALC You're one of Zee Boys :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Inter of course. Inter vs a team owned by Hitler and coached by Charlie Manson and I may root for pitch invasion.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I despise Inter so much that if they were playing against alien invaders and a Zionist selection for the fate of the earth (yes, the Zionists teamed up with the aliens because they promised them land), I would be hard pressed to root for them.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Retro match - one of the best I've ever seen in the CL and I remember being on the edge of the seat from first to last minut.

Also clearly remember this one.

Both Bayern and Juve have some history with Real. Lets hope we both can give them a proper whooping next time we face them.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Retro match - one of the best I've ever seen in the CL and I remember being on the edge of the seat from first to last minut.

Both Bayern and Juve have some history with Real. Lets hope we both can give them a proper whooping next time we face them.
Unfortunately lost a final which they deserved to win but that is football

Oct 23, 2011

Looking back at these highlights I have no clue how we survived this match. But IMO this was the most memorable game for me over the last decade or so and by far the Juve I enjoyed watching the most before Vidal and Pogba left and Pirlo and Tevez practically retired. How much I miss this squad...

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Looking back at these highlights I have no clue how we survived this match. But IMO this was the most memorable game for me over the last decade or so and by far the Juve I enjoyed watching the most before Vidal and Pogba left and Pirlo and Tevez practically retired. How much I miss this squad...
Juve had some big chances as well, might be Real that dictated the overall game but it didn't mean you weren't dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)