Champions League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
psg :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Inter are such an embarrassment in Europe. You could put Livorno and they’d have a better shot at making it past the group stages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what do you expect when inter have literally hired the 2 worst managers for european competitions

funny thing is marotta still gets praised for his work somehow :lol:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Milan game shows that you've got to bulldoze teams just like Liverpool have done today. Also as a weaker team, you can't snatch a couple of goals and look to see out the entire second half because you'll lose. At Inter, Madrid were trash but they tried to win and they took home the 3 points - settling for a draw is a weak mentality.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They pulled a Tici :lol3:
There are similarities really. Their only midfield signing was a free agent. They also paid a 35 year old former Madrid legend a lot of money.

Oh they also fired one of the best coaches in the world and gave the job to a coach that never won a league title.

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:agree:

And not just because of the bad result. Liverpool made them run around all game. They will be shattered. And we also have an extra 24 hours rest.
I am mostly worried if Milan players would be able to cope with the mental adjustment associated with going from playing one of the best teams in Europe to playing the 16th-ranked team in Italy. Games where the drop in the level of competition is so severe can be very tricky to prepare for.

- - - Updated - - -

lol at Milan.

lol at Saelemeekers trying hard to find the UCL badge to point at.

lol at the old Milan fan crying of joy for going one goal ahead in the 45th minute of the first UCL game.
So, one thing's for sure - you were dropped multiple times as a child. The only thing left to ascertain is exactly how many.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s been their problem forever. They’re the original tici.
Great team you have there, mate. Milan was pretty severely outmatched for most of the game. At this point, I think it's fair to say Milan lacks the talent and the squad depth to compete with a team of Liverpool's level. I mean you guys were bringing in Mane and Alcantara off the bench, Milan was scraping the bottom of the barrel with Daniel fucking Maldini and a semi-retired version of Florenzi.
Games like the one today can be a valuable growing experience for a young team like Milan that is trying to get back to its glorious best. Hopefully the management will be able to see the obvious shortcomings and make the proper adjustments going forward.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)