Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he’s a fantastic wide player but RM got better without him. Not the smartest guy when it comes to playing a system imo. He just fits PSG perfect.
They won 3 straight CL after they sold him. Hardly stupid... they sold him at his absolute max value and properly replaced him. They did a good job there, even if he’s a great player. Which is what we failed to do after most of our big sales. :(
Imo Real had no idea he'd be this good otherwise they wouldn't have sold him. Real never sells their best players. I think they choked on that deal, but yeah, they did sign right players to replace him which we always fail to do.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine having Neymar, mbappe, Di Maria veratti and still never winning a CL
I wanna say don’t jinx this bro, but I hate both these teams so much that I really just don’t know what to think. PSG and ManCity are everything that is wrong and bad about football today.

- - - Updated - - -

Allahu Akbar!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck both teams.

Battle of the plastics

Fag City FC are the PSG of the EPL - two nouveau riche teams with no culture, history or pedigree. I simply hate City more because they're more despicable, being Britbongs and having the Bald Fraud as coach.

It's Qatar Moneybags Slave Labor Plastic FC 1 vs AC Britbong Plastic Dirty Money 2

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol we sold Pogba and bought Higuain.
If we had sold Pogba after 14-15 (as he was going to force a move out a year later anyways) and signed Higuain while keeping Vidal... that would have been a pretty good move. We bought Higgy a year or two late, and instead of getting 3-4 good years out of him, we got 2 :(

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck both teams.

Battle of the plastics

Fag City FC are the PSG of the EPL - two nouveau riche teams with no culture, history or pedigree. I simply hate City more because they're more despicable, being Britbongs and having the Bald Fraud as coach.

It's Qatar Moneybags Slave Labor Plastic FC 1 vs AC Britbong Plastic Dirty Money 2
Don't watch. Simple.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If we had sold Pogba after 14-15 (as he was going to force a move out a year later anyways) and signed Higuain while keeping Vidal... that would have been a pretty good move. We bought Higgy a year or two late, and instead of getting 3-4 good years out of him, we got 2 :(
Even in that case 94m for him was retarded. A rare but expensive mistake from Beppe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hate them more. Besides, Real is the epitome of 'buying success'.

Get outta heeereee
Real have a rich history. They have footballing culture - they're a fucking institution.

They were winning titles before you were sucking on your mama's titties.

PSG, City and even the little blue fuckers from London epitomize what's wrong with modern football.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Imagine having the GOAT and losing to Ajax, Lyon & Porto :(
Imagine a penalty and a red not given Vs Ajax in first leg, imagine a penalty not given Vs Lyon in first leg and imagine two penalties not given Vs Porto in both legs... Oh, wait, that actually happened, and nevermind how poor we were, those incidents decide the outcome of a game... Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)