Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If it was incompetency we wouldn't even reach Champion League finals, so no, that's not even true.

What result? What result in Europe did PSG have?

Dude, they spent 1.2 billion euros ever since Arabs bought them, and THOSE are their results? You think that's successful? LOL
PSG.png
Let's agree to disagree. I will never accept Allegri's status as a legend. I do think he's incompetent as with the team we had and our opponents to the finals (I mean the likes of Porto, Monaco and Dortmund) were far from world class.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i'm just here to say mbappe never fails to amaze me. not just with his pace and technique. but his quick thinking. really smart player. i think his smartness gets overlooked sometimes because of his incredible pace.
I don't understand why we don't have a thread for him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Anyone who thinks we don't deserve to be in this situations should read this and most of Elvin's posts. That sort of thinkings deserves at least a few years of 7th place or worse.
So I should praise Allegri for guiding a "mediocre" team as you guys imply to UCL finals and getting steamrolled by Real Madrid with our biggest UCL final defeat since 1897? Give me a fucking break.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Juve lost to the best Madrid of the last 10 years. We also lost to Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta and Xavi off the bench. Today's Bayern, PSG and City would be murdered by those two without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)