Champions League 2019/20 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bayern is going to go hard with that big dick energy and push PSG back, attempting to get the early goal. In the proces, take yellows on Neymar and Mbappe if they get countered

Bayern will win. PSG tends to completely fall on its arse when pressed with quick direct football and speedy runners
I think PSG will cause Bayern fewer problems than Lyon did. PSG's defense won't be able to keep up with Bayern's pace on the wings.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Just like Barcelona, Lyon had a couple of glorious chances to take the lead against Bayern - Depay missing the open goal, someone hit the post too. I think PSG might shock Bayern, I really think it will happen.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so let me get this straight.

psg will have problems marking the pace of bayern. but bayern won't have problems marking the pace of the fastest cl players neymar and mbappe?

did u guys not watch lyon match? slow ass Aouar was causing problems for bayern.

bayern are going to get wrecked by mbappe

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
so let me get this straight.

psg will have problems marking the pace of bayern. but bayern won't have problems marking the pace of the fastest cl players neymar and mbappe?

did u guys not watch lyon match? slow ass Aouar was causing problems for bayern.

bayern are going to get wrecked by mbappe
Their high line will cause them problems if they don't recognize it already.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they don't recognize it.

people gave shit to sarri for being stubborn and playing same tactic, but forget bayrn literally play the same way against every team.

tuchel's psg on other hand has different tactics they have used in games.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2009
I like Bayern because they somehow kept competitive without the cash that PSG, Man City and the two Spanish teams have. They seem like an organic team, which is why I prefer them over the other big teams.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this myth that bayern are big without cash is a myth.

bayern is one of the richest clubs in the world and the continue to buy players from other leagues for big fees (hernandes 80 million and sane 60 million, tolisso 40 million) or they poach rival players by giving them high salaries (lewnadowski, goatze, hummels)

it's not like they just find no name players like alaba evey day

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
this myth that bayern are big without cash is a myth.

bayern is one of the richest clubs in the world and the continue to buy players from other leagues for big fees (hernandes 80 million and sane 60 million, tolisso 40 million) or they poach rival players by giving them high salaries (lewnadowski, goatze, hummels)

it's not like they just find no name players like alaba evey day
Not to mention their absolute, unprecedented, and literal monopoly in one of the greatest football nations in the world.
Monopoly is perceived negatively in every possible context but not when it comes to Bayern. Why is that?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not to mention their absolute, unprecedented, and literal monopoly in one of the greatest football nations in the world.
Monopoly is perceived negatively in every possible context but not when it comes to Bayern. Why is that?
pretty sure everyone in Germany hates them. The rest doesn’t care because at the end of the day, the German league is not that big a deal. Same thing would be said about Juve from someone who doesn’t really follow Serie A.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
pretty sure everyone in Germany hates them. The rest doesn’t care because at the end of the day, the German league is not that big a deal. Same thing would be said about Juve from someone who doesn’t really follow Serie A.
Juve's is a domination (sporting), Bayern's is a monoloply (financial).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juve's is a domination (sporting), Bayern's is a monoloply (financial).
what does that mean? Juve is by far more affluent than any other team in Italy, they often buy the best players in the league, they just are very short sighted by getting guys like Pjanic and Higuain instead of going younger.

and also, Bayern has lost the title a lot more recently than Juve has.

they seem very similar to me in terms of domination.

Mar 10, 2009
what does that mean? Juve is by far more affluent than any other team in Italy, they often buy the best players in the league, they just are very short sighted by getting guys like Pjanic and Higuain instead of going younger.

and also, Bayern has lost the title a lot more recently than Juve has.

they seem very similar to me in terms of domination.
Every team has been dominated by a single team since the 2010s.

The EPL being the exception while Spain having 2 rather than 1 team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i am cheering for psg

- - - Updated - - -

While you guys bicker about the ownership and plastic and sht, I'd like to see someone give a tactical analysis of how this game could play out
bayern's organization will cause problems for psg, especially in midfield. psg defend well as a unit though. they conceded 2 goal in all of group stages while bayern conceded 5. and only 3 goal in knock out rounds (same as bayern). psg's defense is compact and tight thanks to silva's experience and leadership. but bayern have two goal scoring monsters in gnabry and lewa in this competition that would cause problems for any defense.

where psg can shine is through individual brilliance and blistering pace and ball control. they have 3 players that can change a game in a moment in neymar, mbappe, di maria. no matter how good your game plan is it's hard to defend against a player like neymar who can dribble past 3 players in a flash. psg are also threat from set pieces thanks to di maria and neymar. more so than bayern

now it might seem like psg could be nervous since it's their first final, but they do benefit from having players that played in important finals before. di maria, navas and neymar are all CL finalists and winners. mbappe was a finalist and winner in WC. so you get 4 key players experienced under pressure at highest level. thats big.

bayern have muller and boaetang as a cl finalist and winners + world cup winners. they have lewa who was cl finalist with dortmund and pavard as wc finalist and winner. rest of first team player never played in cl final. so i would say nervousness of both teams should be equal.

i think what will happen is bayern will try to take control of the match early on to end game early and psg will try and exploit bayern slow centre backs using quick one-two passes and directly running at them with ball.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Lol you need to open your eyes then. Bayern gets so much hate for dominating in Germany, especially from PL fans.

I don’t know why they’re the ones having such a hard time about Bayern. It’s like they forgot United in the 90’s and 00’s.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
i am cheering for psg

- - - Updated - - -

bayern's organization will cause problems for psg, especially in midfield. psg defend well as a unit though. they conceded 2 goal in all of group stages while bayern conceded 5. and only 3 goal in knock out rounds (same as bayern). psg's defense is compact and tight thanks to silva's experience and leadership. but bayern have two goal scoring monsters in gnabry and lewa in this competition that would cause problems for any defense.

where psg can shine is through individual brilliance and blistering pace and ball control. they have 3 players that can change a game in a moment in neymar, mbappe, di maria. no matter how good your game plan is it's hard to defend against a player like neymar who can dribble past 3 players in a flash. psg are also threat from set pieces thanks to di maria and neymar. more so than bayern

now it might seem like psg could be nervous since it's their first final, but they do benefit from having players that played in important finals before. di maria, navas and neymar are all CL finalists and winners. mbappe was a finalist and winner in WC. so you get 4 key players experienced under pressure at highest level. thats big.

bayern have muller and boaetang as a cl finalist and winners + world cup winners. they have lewa who was cl finalist with dortmund and pavard as wc finalist and winner. rest of first team player never played in cl final. so i would say nervousness of both teams should be equal.

i think what will happen is bayern will try to take control of the match early on to end game early and psg will try and exploit bayern slow centre backs using quick one-two passes and directly running at them with ball.
Brilliant breakdown...much appreciated.

I still hope you miss the game. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)