Champions League 2019/20 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Although I won't be watching, am I right to believe that most of you here prefer Bayern over P$G right?
bold of you to assume that.

no, most of us prefer psg. it's good to see a first time winner of this competition instead of traditionalist.

i like it when teams pull themsleves up by the bootstraps.

also this psg team is likable and they play some great flair football.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a new winner is encouragement to other team to keep trying. this semi final was a good encouragment for smaller teams that hard work and discipline can pay off.

juve's cl being shambolic is not affected by other teams winnig it regardless of who wins it. it's affected by juve being mental midgets on europeans stage.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If PSG win the final, they should automatically be given the Bundesliga trophy for 2019-20, because they'll win the CL by eliminating Bundesliga's no.3 (Leipzig), no. 2 (Dortmund) and no. 1 (Bayern).

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I respect Bayern even more now. Juve and Bayern literally the only two respectable and sensible top clubs.

Don't get why German Juventini here hate or dislike Bayern. Other than your wacko prez. (For winning too much? Makes no sense from Juventini's perspective either.)
They love Juventus for dominating Italy but hate Bayern for doing the same in Germany lol

It seems more like the Napoli syndrom to me at times

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i just came to realise Flick just did something in half a year, Pep couldnt do in 3 years :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
They love Juventus for dominating Italy but hate Bayern for doing the same in Germany lol

It seems more like the Napoli syndrom to me at times

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i just came to realise Flick just did something in half a year, Pep couldnt do in 3 years :lol:
Doesn't your president secretly rearrange sausages at the supermarket so the sausage brand he is selling is upfront - the one with the jail time while the other one smuggling watches like Tony Soprano called Juventus a mafia oganization? :lol: That's FC Bayern in a nutshell - petty, dirty low morale criminals, thinking they are oh so big and graceful.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Before Calciopoli i didn't like Bayern but during this hard times they were the only big club which didn't drink our blood(Didn't buy our players). That's why i have huge respect for them
They did try for Ibrahimovic but Zingaro preferred to stay in Italy and sign for Inter.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Doesn't your president secretly rearrange sausages at the supermarket so the sausage brand he is selling is upfront - the one with the jail time while the other one smuggling watches like Tony Soprano called Juventus a mafia oganization? :lol: That's FC Bayern in a nutshell - petty, dirty low morale criminals, thinking they are oh so big and graceful.
What Uli does with his own business got nothing to do with the club, FC Bayern München. Uli is a dirty criminal but he's no longer a part of the club and thanks for that. He should never been reelected, everything went south when he came back, especially appointing Kovac as a coach and bringing shame on the club for just being there as a President.

You're still acting like the German equivalent to a Napoli or Inter supporter when they're shit talking Juventus, I see no difference between you really. :shifty:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
For a moment I thought I'd watch the game as a complete neutral... then remembered I have Bayern fan friends but zero PSG fan friends, sometimes it's all it takes, so Forza Paris here :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What Uli does with his own business got nothing to do with the club, FC Bayern München. Uli is a dirty criminal but he's no longer a part of the club and thanks for that. He should never been reelected, everything went south when he came back, especially appointing Kovac as a coach and bringing shame on the club for just being there as a President.

You're still acting like the German equivalent to a Napoli or Inter supporter when they're shit talking Juventus, I see no difference between you really. :shifty:
Why do you wonder why some people don't like Bayern, or don't prefer them to PSG or any other club? There could be millions of reasons, as with every other club. Some might dislike them due to a single player, some might like them do to that same player. Some might prefer them due to being a traditional big club, some might prefer if new clubs start winning the CL. Some are seeing them as bullies who "rob" other German teams of their best players, others will admire Bayern for good scouting and selection and the fact that they created a winning team without spending billion dollars.
And once one doesn't like them, it's normal to talk shit and wish them the worst. There is no point asking the question (as most Bayern fans here asked) why don't some Juve fans support Bayern in this year's CL. Nor asking them why do they support Bayern.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sure they have their fair share of Napoli style haters, but just as many hate them simply because all persons you associate with Bayern, from Beckenbauer, Hoeneß, to Rummenigge, are all despicable and at worst criminals. Not to mention the shit they say is straight up laughable at times.

Guess if you aren't german you wouldn't know, as you don't get the full dose of Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)