Champions League 2019/20 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why do you wonder why some people don't like Bayern, or don't prefer them to PSG or any other club? There could be millions of reasons, as with every other club. Some might dislike them due to a single player, some might like them do to that same player. Some might prefer them due to being a traditional big club, some might prefer if new clubs start winning the CL. Some are seeing them as bullies who "rob" other German teams of their best players, others will admire Bayern for good scouting and selection and the fact that they created a winning team without spending billion dollars.
And once one doesn't like them, it's normal to talk shit and wish them the worst. There is no point asking the question (as most Bayern fans here asked) why don't some Juve fans support Bayern in this year's CL. Nor asking them why do they support Bayern.
I like reasoning but there’s not much of that in football lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I liked Bayern when they had Kahn, Effenberg, Basler, Jancker, Salihamidzic, and other guys from that era. It was a team with a great powerful identity. As for the modern Bayern, I don't know, I neither like nor dislike them. They're kind of too plastic to me. Plastic in the best possible way, however weird it might sound, but still. Absolutely uninspiring.

PSG reached the final thanks to spending $3b+, having squeezed half of the oil out of Earth. That's disgusting and should never be encouraged or rewarded.

As a result, this final has a great title on paper, but it's quite meh on the other levels. Probably won't even watch it.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I liked Bayern when they had Kahn, Effenberg, Basler, Jancker, Salihamidzic, and other guys from that era. It was a team with a great powerful identity. As for the modern Bayern, I don't know, I neither like nor dislike them. They're kind of too plastic to me. Plastic in the best possible way, however weird it might sound, but still. Absolutely uninspiring.

PSG reached the final thanks to spending $3b+, having squeezed half of the oil out of Earth. That's disgusting and should never be encouraged or rewarded.

As a result, this final has a great title on paper, but it's quite meh on the other levels. Probably won't even watch it.
That's how I feel with most footballers and football clubs today really, the old types are pretty much dead and gone in the game bar a few here and there.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Doesn't your president secretly rearrange sausages at the supermarket so the sausage brand he is selling is upfront - the one with the jail time while the other one smuggling watches like Tony Soprano called Juventus a mafia oganization? :lol: That's FC Bayern in a nutshell - petty, dirty low morale criminals, thinking they are oh so big and graceful.
Secretly rearrange sausages lol

- - - Updated - - -

What Uli does with his own business got nothing to do with the club, FC Bayern München. Uli is a dirty criminal but he's no longer a part of the club and thanks for that. He should never been reelected, everything went south when he came back, especially appointing Kovac as a coach and bringing shame on the club for just being there as a President.

You're still acting like the German equivalent to a Napoli or Inter supporter when they're shit talking Juventus, I see no difference between you really. :shifty:
What's your mgmt structure like? Who are responsible for the sensible decisions and success?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
If you had to choose one between Effenberg and Schweinsteiger, who would you pick?
Depends what we're measuring.

- - - Updated - - -

While you guys bicker about the ownership and plastic and sht, I'd like to see someone give a tactical analysis of how this game could play out
Two teams gonna play a match of football. The team that scores the most goals will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)