Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
35.4% - Liverpool (35.4%) have become the first side to win the Champions League final despite having less possession than the opposition since Jose Mourinho’s Inter Milan beat Bayern Munich in 2010, also in Madrid. Masterplan. #UCLfinal https://t.co/cuydtDvbbQ
:lol:

Where's that idiot on the forum who said he would fire any coach immediately the first game they ceded possession and played counterattacking football? :rofl:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You were more impressive and consistent in CL last year imo, and obviously the exact opposite in the league.

But well-deserved as I think you guys have been the best CL side overall of the last 2 years and would have been a shame to get here with zero trophies on any level.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently it's only okay to observe a match was poor and boring when we are playing in it. If other teams are playing, it must be super entertaining, beautiful footie.
I agree with that. I think the difference is that this season we were not in contention in the premier but this season we were. Klopp rotated players frequently during the group stages but we were pretty solid once we got to the knockout stages.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Congratulations @Enron, you must feel amazing right now. #can'trelate

Sorry @Dantes. But on the bright side, now you're officially one of us.

I only watched like 10 minutes of the match, but it sounds like it wasn't that great of a final regardless.
Thanks man. It was a pretty nervy final. Super disjointed. Neither team did what they were told, both had deadweight players for most of the match.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree with that. I think the difference is that this season we were not in contention in the premier but this season we were. Klopp rotated players frequently during the group stages but we were pretty solid once we got to the knockout stages.
:tup:

Yeah. Aside from the thrashing at Camp Nou and this match, you were really solid after the group stage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take a shit game if it means Juve win it because in the end people only care about result and the winner. Not how they play
Dude. People have literally wanted Allegri out for the past 3 years because of the style of play. This is the first year his results were a failure, and he got canned. But people have been bitching about our style of play for the entire Conte-Allegri era, regardless of results.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"masterplan" lmao no more like spurs were absolutely fucking dreadful in the final third
I really struggle to understand what some people are looking at during games. This was plain garbage from Pool, they were lucky to go up against a Kane-Alli attack. Worst CL final attack since... i dont actually know since when, a long time like 30 years for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)