Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If I could handpick a coach, it would be Klopp with full transfer backing. He could seriously transform us for the better
I think Allegri could probably do the same.

Any of the top coaches I would love to have in a situation where they can spend whatever they want to build an all-around world class team. Klopp, Guardiola, Allegri, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
If I could handpick a coach, it would be Klopp with full transfer backing. He could seriously transform us for the better

I think yes, but he took some years to make this Liverpool, even the full-back projection he achieved this season and putting 3 man constantly on the box he took from last year final from Zidane. It has to be a long term project, Klopp would take a year or two to build a team to fit a system like this. It's takes some time.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think yes, but he took some years to make this Liverpool, even the full-back projection he achieved this season and putting 3 man constantly on the box he took from last year final from Zidane. It has to be a long term project, Klopp would take a year or two to build a team to fit a system like this. It's takes some time.

It'd take some time but he would be walking into a team much better than his initial Liverpool one. Two summers max, one with a little luck

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If Milan or United do it I'm fucking done lol

I said united would beat us to it about 4 years ago and I really don't want to be correct
United are already one ahead of us. We are fucking cursed, I said I'm done after Cardiff and here I am again. I'm just a masochist, I think we all are, other than those who are content with 4335545 scudettos.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
United are already one ahead of us. We are fucking cursed, I said I'm done after Cardiff and here I am again. I'm just a masochist, I think we all are, other than those who are content with 4335545 scudettos.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think we just accept we are cursed and will never win CL again. Calciopoli destroyed our 11 year cycle. 84-85, 95-96, and we destroyed Serie A with a points record going into the 06-07 season where we would have won CL with that team we built. Instead, Inter and Milan conspired to destroy our club and interrupt our cycle.

Now we shall never win it again. So we accept that celebrating infinite scudetti is the only remaining joy for us Juve fans.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think we just accept we are cursed and will never win CL again. Calciopoli destroyed our 11 year cycle. 84-85, 95-96, and we destroyed Serie A with a points record going into the 06-07 season where we would have won CL with that team we built. Instead, Inter and Milan conspired to destroy our club and interrupt our cycle.

Now we shall never win it again. So we accept that celebrating infinite scudetti is the only remaining joy for us Juve fans.
But you also have more of those than Milan and Inter combined, that's also not the worst to remember in those moments :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Capello would still have lost with that team. He got schooled by Pool and Arse. Great squad but Capello old fashion tactics cost us in europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Highlight of the game really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)