Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You guys sound soooo jealous. The trophy is all that matters not how good or bad the match was.

I’ll take a boring final if it gives us the trophy :cry:
Please. Not jealousy. It was a garbage final.

And I've read posts from people here saying we should fire Allegri even if we win CL, because they don't want to win it like Chelsea. :rofl:

I'm with you on the bolded part though. Give us a shit opponent in the final next time we get there please. I don't care about beating the best in the final. Beat some rubbish side.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wouldn't say both sides didn't play well enough to deserve to be in the final. They played good football, hence the demand for Poch and Klopp but the final was just a massive fizzer for both sides. More so Liverpool. But at least they finished the chances they had. Delle Alli was god awful, Kane looked very unfit.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Lol, what a horrible final! Two luck overated teams, with one star, which is a defender
Oh just cut the crap already. Liverpool totally deserved this for their work they did these last 4 years. Klopp also deserved it. An amazing coach who knows exactly what he wants fro him players and how they should play. No one can take this away from Liverpool and especially Klopp. If Juve wemt through CL like Liverpool did this year we would have bee jurking off and yelling and screaming from satisfaction and call it the best CL run in the history of football. Just stop hating

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allison and origi. Can’t believe it. That was probably our worst performance of the season but we won so I can’t be disappointed.
You were more impressive and consistent in CL last year imo, and obviously the exact opposite in the league.

But well-deserved as I think you guys have been the best CL side overall of the last 2 years and would have been a shame to get here with zero trophies on any level.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently it's only okay to observe a match was poor and boring when we are playing in it. If other teams are playing, it must be super entertaining, beautiful footie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)