Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
United played with a bunch of unknowns youngsters like mctomniay and pereira and brought on chong and some other 17 year old kid. The excuse that psg are missing 3 players is pathetic. Simply put they were bad but choked hard and united have some crazy luck, because had this game been played again there's a good chance psg would have won.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I agree. My point is that this United is mediocre. But that’s CL for you. Luck can play a major part.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Did you watch Ajax vs. Real? Brych talked like 5 minutes back and forth with the var assistent if the ball was out or not on the 3rd goal. How about you get your ass over to the monitor yourself?
Brych is an awful ref. Absolutely shocking that he is officiating CL games. Same goes for Cakir, who is probably even worse, because he combines his horror performances with unseen arrogance.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Did you watch Ajax vs. Real? Brych talked like 5 minutes back and forth with the var assistent if the ball was out or not on the 3rd goal. How about you get your ass over to the monitor yourself?
I don't even think VAR is allowed to be used on throw-ins.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This Barca isnt that great. This is one of those seasons a surprise will happen. Not one of the best teams on paper will win it. Take this Utd for example Lukaku and de Gea aside bunch of nobodies. Pogba doesnt even play. 2 under 20 players debuting in knockout match. This is very very average Man Utd. Who are these guys playing.

Barca hasnt even got to semis after 2015. They have started to choke. I mean they blew 4-1 lead against Roma.
I didnt say they were a truly great team but they are better than the others and strong enough to not get pipped by a wannabe like Utd

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,558
    Btw, is Neymar gay or is that the fashion in Brazil? Dude looks like George Michael with those awful earrings.
    George Micheal was gay?

but he made these music videos kissing hot chicks.

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)