Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
They beat a PSG that chokes in the Rof16 every year, missing two of their 3 best players. Fair play to them for winning today, but I could give two shits about a mediocre United. If they somehow manage to win it by drawing teams like Porto and Ajax in the next rounds, good for them. It will be like Chelsea 2012.

Porto will get matched with Liverpool/Bayern for another 5 at home record.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its our year :touched:

Nah but seriously Barca will sweep it up unless City somehow beats them :inter:
This Barca isnt that great. This is one of those seasons a surprise will happen. Not one of the best teams on paper will win it. Take this Utd for example Lukaku and de Gea aside bunch of nobodies. Pogba doesnt even play. 2 under 20 players debuting in knockout match. This is very very average Man Utd. Who are these guys playing.

Barca hasnt even got to semis after 2015. They have started to choke. I mean they blew 4-1 lead against Roma.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They beat a PSG that chokes in the Rof16 every year, missing two of their 3 best players. Fair play to them for winning today, but I could give two shits about a mediocre United. If they somehow manage to win it by drawing teams like Porto and Ajax in the next rounds, good for them. It will be like Chelsea 2012.
United played with a bunch of unknowns youngsters like mctomniay and pereira and brought on chong and some other 17 year old kid. The excuse that psg are missing 3 players is pathetic. Simply put they were bad but choked hard and united have some crazy luck, because had this game been played again there's a good chance psg would have won.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if it is an obvious call he can decide to trust his colleagues in the var booth
if it is too hard to call his colleagues advise him to see for himself .
that's how i see it.
Did you watch Ajax vs. Real? Brych talked like 5 minutes back and forth with the var assistent if the ball was out or not on the 3rd goal. How about you get your ass over to the monitor yourself?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Did you watch Ajax vs. Real? Brych talked like 5 minutes back and forth with the var assistent if the ball was out or not on the 3rd goal. How about you get your ass over to the monitor yourself?
that guy is a moron.
didn't see that incident.he probably forgot his glasses

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Chelsea didnt face teams like Porto and Ajax in 2012.
They played Napoli Barca and final in Munich against Bayern.

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
well, some people are right that Serie A need only one CL spot for juventus,

we should start to play in Serie A later like in the coppa, just give us half season with 16-3-0 and ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)