Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lolololol, it too often helps the ref make the wrong decitions, esp handballs inside the pk area. The pk against roma was also very very soft.
why is it soft. You can clearly see florenzi holding back his shirt.
in case of schick he amplified the fall.
also on psg penalty, remeber marcelo last year against bayern.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I hate this anti-VAR "purists", when the only unpure thing and the only unlucky thing in football is a referee mistake...
VAR helps with that, if you're anti-VAR, you're pro-luck.
Im not anti VAR, i just think it needs experience in using it and sadly its gonna take some time to get better, in the meantime were gonna see a lot of mistakes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
why is it soft. You can clearly see florenzi holding back his shirt.
in case of schick he amplified the fall.
He wont reach the ball no matter what. That soft holding would never stop his movment, but it was never possible to get to that ball. The new football is cool. Aim for the hand, throw yourself whenever you get touched inside the pk area. Video is good for many things, judging force and bodymovment, based only on slowmotion and still pictures, played over and over, its not one of them

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Im not anti VAR, i just think it needs experience in using it and sadly its gonna take some time to get better, in the meantime were gonna see a lot of mistakes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I can't understand why does the referee check some decisions on TV booth and not others

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Come on dude you completely ruled out the possibility. Man Utd. The reason why they're in this position is because of Moanriniho's pathetic start.
They beat a PSG that chokes in the Rof16 every year, missing two of their 3 best players. Fair play to them for winning today, but I could give two shits about a mediocre United. If they somehow manage to win it by drawing teams like Porto and Ajax in the next rounds, good for them. It will be like Chelsea 2012.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Obviously there must been discussions on how var has to be used
Lol, you said they where instructed to give pk for all handballs. Thats not the case, even if thats often the result. It has to change bc it just redicoulos to give pk when the defender can do nothing about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)