Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Some irony there, i detest them but im certain its gonna be won by an EPL team.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised by this. All the big teams underperforming this year. Barca, Bayern, Juve, Madrid.

It’s really up for grabs in a way it hasn’t been for years.

I could see Atletico winning it, once they spank us in the return leg. They don’t have much to worry about in the league, probably can’t catch Barca there and can go all in for CL.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised by this. All the big teams underperforming this year. Barca, Bayern, Juve, Madrid.

It’s really up for grabs in a way it hasn’t been for years.

I could see Atletico winning it, once they spank us in the return leg. They don’t have much to worry about in the league, probably can’t catch Barca there and can go all in for CL.
Barca aren't underperforming. But imagine the CL earthquake if Lyon happen to do a scoring draw and they go out. Roma game's meltdown times 10

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I wish even we had half of their luck
Utd has won 1 CL since 2000. Hardly amazing. Real is the one who had all luck. 2 times win with penalties. Those ref decisions with opponents with offside goals and players sent off like against Bayern.

I dont even find this current Utd disgusting. Half of squad playing today is some nobody kids. They dont have Neymars, Ramoses or Busquet cunts there.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Utd has won 1 CL since 2000. Hardly amazing. Real is the one who had all luck. 2 times win with penalties. Those ref decisions with opponents with offside goals and players sent off like against Bayern.

I dont even find this current Utd disgusting. Half of squad playing today is some nobody kids. They dont have Neymars, Ramoses or Busquet cunts there.
1 Europa league too and to be fair plenty of luck in winning them. Real had luck but there were many a times they showed it in during the tournament. Union are just a bunch of freaks, red devil possessed freaks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)