Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barca aren't underperforming. But imagine the CL earthquake if Lyon happen to do a scoring draw and they go out. Roma game's meltdown times 10
They're not particularly dominating either, 18 points dropped in the league so far. A 0-0 first leg with Lyon. Etc.

All I meant, was none of the big teams are really in dominant form right now, which is strange to see. Going by the first legs, Atletico looks like the strongest team. But a lot can change over the next couple months.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
1 Europa league too and to be fair plenty of luck in winning them. Real had luck but there were many a times they showed it in during the tournament. Union are just a bunch of freaks, red devil possessed freaks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I dont care about EL. Its nobody trophy for me. Just international coppa italia.

The hate on teams blinds people. 2008 Utd team was class. That team had lot of quality. People dont want to admit cause of hate. Van der sar, Ronaldo, Tevez, Evra, Vidic, Giggs, Scholes top players (4 players mentioned also have played for Juve). They beat Barcelona peak team who had Iniesta Xavi near peak in semis. Ronaldo was top scorer of the season in CL. And they played good exciting football.

Real gets offside goals cheap pens and players sent off. One of the Zidane season theh faced Wolfsburg and Roma or Napoli before semis, then Man city Wow what hard draw....menwhile Atletico had Barca and Bayern then lose final on pens. Real has had most luck of all teams in CL.

Only Pool 2005 rivals it. Last min goal against Olympiacos to advance from group. Ghost goal against Chelsea. Garcia scoring from long range somehow past peak Buffon. Somehow winning CL after 3:0 down against Ac Milan who have Maldini and Nesta and players like Sheva and Kaka when they were top 5 in their positions. Somehow winning CL with players like Dudek in goal.
O
99 Utd was more luck. 2008 Chelsea had easier draw to final playing Fenerbache and Olympiacos before semis. Utd was better side in the final. Chelsea scored from rebound...luck.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’d be okay with that just so EPL will get the respect it deserves in this forum.
Man that would hilarious if an english team won after how much folks around here dog on them.

This forum would have some serious egg on its face, like i did that time i was arrested for buying cocaine in the street.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Man that would hilarious if an english team won after how much folks around here dog on them.

This forum would have some serious egg on its face, like i did that time i was arrested for buying cocaine in the street.
Detained and arrested are different things but I know smoking large amounts of weed leads to bad memory so I understand why you’d be confused.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Most epl sides have better managers currently. Bayern have some nobody croat. Barca has a nobody ex player. I dont even know who Ajax coach is. And most people here think Allegri is useless so what is there left. Simeone only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)