Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ramos is doing nothing against the rules
of course he does.

page 16:
https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFile...CompDisCases/02/48/23/06/2482306_DOWNLOAD.pdf
Article 15 Misconduct of players and officials
1 The following suspensions apply for competition matches:
c. suspension for two competition matches or a specified period for clearly receiving a yellow or red card on purpose;
street smart :baus: it was a shady yellow, and he was a dumb fuck to confess all on live tv. also, he quickly forgot that carvajal got a similar 2-match ban last season: https://en.as.com/en/2017/12/07/football/1512669821_167235.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ramos, Alonso and Mourinho got banned for doing the exact same thing against the exact same team years ago

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: well let's hope he gets a big one up his ass.

Aside note, he did some top defending last night.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think nurnberg game looks good, any chance to get curva tickets? Also if you are free, join!
Lion share of standing area belongs to season ticket holders and the remaining share is gone in 60 seconds :sad: Also you can't find adjacent tickets anymore. But you shouldn't get discouraged by that, view on the spectacle* is great from anywhere

*and as he said that the 0-0 draw without shots on target was predetermined

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
1. Dortmund is not Juve.
2. We did get eliminated.
Invalid points. Nor Tottenham is Real and I was referring to your opinion that:

Absolutely no chance for Dortmund IMO. They're out 100%.

I wouldn't be surprised if BVB is 2:0 at half time. In such situation they only need one more goal in the second time to make it all even. So no, BVB is not 100% out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)