Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Look at these stats. Real was absolutely matched by Ajax over 90 minutes in this game. They are totally beatable. I want to face them in the next round if we advance.

CkJZ4x3.png
Dont expect them to be this bad if/when we meet. The way we save our best form for February to April every year, they do the same, except they go til May.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Agreed on both, them young players look inexperienced and struggled when pressed, maybe a few overhyped but that second half change of tactics is what caught Dortmund out IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Gotta admit though 3-0 was undeserved though. Hope we meet them in QF, if we get past Atletico.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Chelsea bought the wrong Dortmund player in Pulisic.

Would like to see Sancho come back to London, hopefully after winning the Bundesliga. Would slot in well at Spurs.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agreed on both, them young players look inexperienced and struggled when pressed, maybe a few overhyped but that second half change of tactics is what caught Dortmund out IMO.
Agreed, it was a game of two halfes. First half Favre had the upper hand imo, Pochettino adjusted in the 2nd, but to me it was the early goal that completely fucked the Dortmund players. They looked done and ready for the taking after that.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Chelsea bought the wrong Dortmund player in Pulisic.

Would like to see Sancho come back to London, hopefully after winning the Bundesliga. Would slot in well at Spurs.
Why would he switch Dortmund for Tottenham? These are basically even teams with BVB having the historical edge while Spurs play in a better league. If anything he's gonna go to Manchester or Bayern.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Agreed, it was a game of two halfes. First half Favre had the upper hand imo, Pochettino adjusted in the 2nd, but to me it was the early goal that completely fucked the Dortmund players. They looked done and ready for the taking after that.
It was ridiculous how much space and license to roam they gave to spur. Favre didn't know how to react, but, yeah neither did his players.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why would he switch Dortmund for Tottenham? These are basically even teams with BVB having the historical edge while Spurs play in a better league. If anything he's gonna go to Manchester or Bayern.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Lol true, there's probably a better chance poch, as well as a few of their stars will end up at manchester or elsewhere and that'll be the last we will see of spurs in CL.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think you will shock and progress. Schalke however...

I really feel we’re gonna get our asses handled by Liverpool. Our defense have been a disaster under Kovac for most parts.

Our only chance is simply to outscore them, especially with them missing VVD and another defender

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In January I already couldn't get two seats next to each other for any of the remaining season games for me and my friend :(
Lots of tickets used to be available even shortly before matches up until last season or so when many bandwagoners came in.

Single tickets are still available, I recommend game against Stuttgart. Last time I went they brought pyro lmao and they fight against relegation so the game will have a meaning. Nürnberg for the same reasons, both teams have loud fans. Augsburg is a boring fixture and Hertha is a boring club but the game should be valuable because it's fight for EL spots

List of dates and games:
https://tickets.eintracht.de/
click "Jetzt bestellen" and then on the stadium layout to see available seats. Buy as far to the left as you can cos it's the home curva

How to buy tickets english guide
https://www.eintracht.de/en/tickets/
It's much easier than Juve tickets. You register, pick the seats, pay and print at home
I think nurnberg game looks good, any chance to get curva tickets? Also if you are free, join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)