Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dortmund just got found out. Pocchetino experiment worked and he tactically outclassed Favre.

Wonderkid Sancho with nothing to show lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Before tonight, by biggest worry if we face Real Madrid was that our midfield would get overrun. But watching Ajax today, I'm not that worried anymore. Pjanic-Matuidi-Bentancur are good enough against this Real midfield. Modric looks past it, and Kroos & Casemiro don't look that good either.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Before tonight, by biggest worry if we face Real Madrid was that our midfield would get overrun. But watching Ajax today, I'm not that worried anymore. Pjanic-Matuidi-Bentancur are good enough against this Real midfield. Modric looks past it, and Kroos & Casemiro don't look that good either.
Right now - sure, but RM have that annoying habit to get better with each game in spring.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,452
    I thought so too. But it seems that was to make sure he was onside... because the incident in question, the Real Madrid player just bowled the Ajax player right over onto the turf... Not sure how they would determine that wasn't a foul. :shifty:
    :klin:

Oct 23, 2011
    Real Madrid always looked beatable, over the years they had many, many instances where they came back from deficits, had so-called luck on their side, or had Ronaldo bail them out. I hope we face them again down the road and get our revenge for our last 2 encounters.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    He? Dortmund was comfortably the better team in the first half. Blame the loss more on the young players than on Pochettino.
    Agreed on both, them young players look inexperienced and struggled when pressed, maybe a few overhyped but that second half change of tactics is what caught Dortmund out IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)