Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Your diarrhea started after the final whistle of the first game ;)

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

How dare I suggest we had a hard task considering we were disadvantaged due to away goals, and needed to beat an inform Tottenham away? END OF THE WORLD!

Seriously, you said you had me on ignore, considering you lied, do us both a favour and put me on your ignore for real.

Done with this conversation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How dare I suggest we had a hard task considering we were disadvantaged due to away goals, and needed to beat an inform Tottenham away? END OF THE WORLD!

Seriously, you said you had me on ignore, considering you lied, do us both a favour and put me on your ignore for real.

but 1st change your username

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

No, no, no. We ain't finished. You were crying like a little girl that we're 100% out after the first game, not that it's gonna be a hard task to overturn the result in the second leg. Don't act as a tough guy now sissy.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
that's pretty insulting to Milan as well. The one thing that is right is that they're below us

The number of trophies is a good indicator of the standing of a team coupled with the strength of the league

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PSG with all the quadruples they won in recent years still havent surpassed Marseille even, who themselves are far from an european top 10 (10 league titles, 10 cups, a CL title, a balon dor winner and a golden shoe winner) bogus list

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man United and Liverpool ranked ridiculously high. Liverpool haven't won a domestic league title in over 2 decades, and United haven't been relevant since Fergie retired.

It's Marca, so of course Madrid are going to be number 1, but they're clearly number 1 regardless. Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus and even Milan have a case for that 2nd spot. The Red Cunts of Manchester should be ranked 6th or 7th, and Liverpool probably 8th. City, Chelsea, PSG, and Arsenal have no business being on that list.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Man United and Liverpool ranked ridiculously high. Liverpool haven't won a domestic league title in over 2 decades, and United haven't been relevant since Fergie retired.

It's Marca, so of course Madrid are going to be number 1, but they're clearly number 1 regardless. Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus and even Milan have a case for that 2nd spot. The Red Cunts of Manchester should be ranked 6th or 7th, and Liverpool probably 8th. City, Chelsea, PSG, and Arsenal have no business being on that list.
1. Madrid
2.-5. Juve, barcelona, Milan, Bayern
6.-8. United, Liverpool, Ajax
9.-10. Benfica, inter
11. Porto
then after that Arsenal, Chelsea, Dortmund, PSV, Marseille, Feyenoord, Sporting, HSV, Schalke etc

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
1. Madrid
2.-5. Juve, barcelona, Milan, Bayern
6.-8. United, Liverpool, Ajax
9.-10. Benfica, inter
11. Porto
then after that Arsenal, Chelsea, Dortmund, PSV, Marseille, Feyenoord, Sporting, HSV, Schalke etc
Barcelona have become better than us, in my mind we're third equal to Bayern and Milan 5th

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barcelona have become better than us, in my mind we're third equal to Bayern and Milan 5th
not really. their recent international success put them on equal level imo, but 36>20 something league titles vs 2 other top 10 clubs > 1 other top 10 club cant be ignored

- - - Updated - - -

forgot spanish clubs, Atletico, Sevilla, Valenica and Bilbao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)