Champions League 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Dec 21, 2012
How dare I suggest we had a hard task considering we were disadvantaged due to away goals, and needed to beat an inform Tottenham away? END OF THE WORLD!

Seriously, you said you had me on ignore, considering you lied, do us both a favour and put me on your ignore for real.

Done with this conversation.
No, no, no. We ain't finished. You were crying like a little girl that we're 100% out after the first game, not that it's gonna be a hard task to overturn the result in the second leg. Don't act as a tough guy now sissy.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Apr 14, 2005

The last 4 are there for comic relief

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
that's pretty insulting to Milan as well. The one thing that is right is that they're below us

The number of trophies is a good indicator of the standing of a team coupled with the strength of the league

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PSG with all the quadruples they won in recent years still havent surpassed Marseille even, who themselves are far from an european top 10 (10 league titles, 10 cups, a CL title, a balon dor winner and a golden shoe winner) bogus list

Jan 26, 2009
Man United and Liverpool ranked ridiculously high. Liverpool haven't won a domestic league title in over 2 decades, and United haven't been relevant since Fergie retired.

It's Marca, so of course Madrid are going to be number 1, but they're clearly number 1 regardless. Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus and even Milan have a case for that 2nd spot. The Red Cunts of Manchester should be ranked 6th or 7th, and Liverpool probably 8th. City, Chelsea, PSG, and Arsenal have no business being on that list.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Man United and Liverpool ranked ridiculously high. Liverpool haven't won a domestic league title in over 2 decades, and United haven't been relevant since Fergie retired.

It's Marca, so of course Madrid are going to be number 1, but they're clearly number 1 regardless. Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus and even Milan have a case for that 2nd spot. The Red Cunts of Manchester should be ranked 6th or 7th, and Liverpool probably 8th. City, Chelsea, PSG, and Arsenal have no business being on that list.
1. Madrid
2.-5. Juve, barcelona, Milan, Bayern
6.-8. United, Liverpool, Ajax
9.-10. Benfica, inter
11. Porto
then after that Arsenal, Chelsea, Dortmund, PSV, Marseille, Feyenoord, Sporting, HSV, Schalke etc

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barcelona have become better than us, in my mind we're third equal to Bayern and Milan 5th
not really. their recent international success put them on equal level imo, but 36>20 something league titles vs 2 other top 10 clubs > 1 other top 10 club cant be ignored

- - - Updated - - -

forgot spanish clubs, Atletico, Sevilla, Valenica and Bilbao

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
not really. their recent international success put them on equal level imo, but 36>20 something league titles vs 2 other top 10 clubs > 1 other top 10 club cant be ignored

- - - Updated - - -

forgot spanish clubs, Atletico, Sevilla, Valenica and Bilbao
They have 30 national cups and around 20 overall trophies more than us. They catched us

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2013
Barcelona have become better than us, in my mind we're third equal to Bayern and Milan 5th
These lists generally skew to recent success anyways... I have no trouble with Barcelona being placed a hair ahead of us.

The one redeeming factor for our European record is our success in UEFA Cup/EL when it was arguably harder to win than European Cup/CL.

But I'd still place at 3-4 behind Madrid and Barcelona. Probably ahead of Milan, just due to crushing them so badly domestically, and on a level with Bayern. It's splitting hairs below Real Madrid though, for Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern, Milan. It's quite difficult to account for things like domestic league strength and competition, as well as the advent of super teams and lack of competitiveness in this post-2000 modern era. Etc.

Mar 16, 2013
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)