Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree: Sadly we don't have Sarri @zizinho

Allegri isn't an honest paladin like him so he will probably try to win even if playing badly.
ill be honest, id rather go out 6-7 on agg. than go through on an underwhelming goal from Mandzu. we are gonna lose the final anyway if we get there, we can atleast go out with a better style and attract some new fans hopefully :xfinger:

Jun 6, 2015
ill be honest, id rather go out 6-7 on agg. than go through on an underwhelming goal from Mandzu. we are gonna lose the final anyway if we get there, we can atleast go out with a better style and attract some new fans hopefully :xfinger:
Absolutely. We'll get good press for playing expansive footie too.

- - - Updated - - -

Max-Ball is coming

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Absolutely. We'll get good press for playing expansive footie too.

- - - Updated - - -

Max-Ball is coming
yep. sick and tired of people viewing Serie A as the retirement league where dinosaur tactics is being applied. Sarri started to change that trend, we now need to pick up from where he left and take it to new highs

Mar 10, 2009
Getting worried about Man Utd's form. Reminds me of classic movie villans when they had the opportunity of finishing off the hero when they had the chance but instead spare them. That home loss to Man Utd can come back to haunt us...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Getting worried about Man Utd's form. Reminds me of classic movie villans when they had the opportunity of finishing off the hero when they had the chance but instead spare them. That home loss to Man Utd can come back to haunt us...
It really didn’t though. They still sucked after beating us, they only got better when they sacked Mourinho.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
ManU beating scrubs like Fulham worries you?

:lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldn’t be surprised though. Inter also worries you at the end of summer pretty much every year. :disagree:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

3:

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldn’t be surprised though. Inter also worries you at the end of summer pretty much every year. :disagree:
This guy was repeating in his every post in between the Tottenham games that we're 100% out. Have him on ignore ever since.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mar 10, 2009

:lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah of course;

lets ignore the fact they've been on red hot form since the change of manager, and that they are performing really well now and getting the best out of the Pogba. The Fulham game really is what the praise is all about right?

PS
You're going to have to think of something more creative. Saying Inter could be a threat last season, when they where top of serie A, last season isn't the same as being worried on a yearly bases.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy was repeating in his every post in between the Tottenham games that we're 100% out. Have him on ignore ever since.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

When you're 1-0 down by half time, playing terribly, and away to a good Tottenham team, you can forgive me for being sceptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)