Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not too happy about the draw. Of course we have a better team and should beat them. But their style of playing is one we haven't been able to respond to well enough this season.

Confident we'll get it right this time, but caution is definitely advised.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Realistically, it was the second best draw we could get. Zero complaints really. And even our potential semi-final opponents are favourable too.

Aug 22, 2007
Mm this was a little bit suspicious:

If favorites wins their match, SF would be:

City - Juve
Liverpool - Barcelona

Every posible combination of the final is very interesting:

Juve - Barcelona (Ronaldo vs Messi)
City - Barcelona (Guardiola vs Barça)
City - Liverpool (English final and Guardiola vs Klopp)
Juve - Liverpool (Remake of the final in 1985)
Ajax - Barca (Cruyff connection)
Tottenham - Porto (Villas Boas connection)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Realistically, it was the second best draw we could get. Zero complaints really. And even our potential semi-final opponents are favourable too.
Definitely. We can't complain. But we've played poorly against teams who shared the sale enthusiastic style of playing. We will need to improve.

Mar 29, 2006
Definitely. We can't complain. But we've played poorly against teams who shared the sale enthusiastic style of playing. We will need to improve.

Other than Porto, every tie would have been tricky. Its far from easy and provides us with a new challenge. We can't rely on the 'in the end our quality will outshine them' because that's how Real saw it. It's clearly a 2 legged tie, i hope we treat it like that, even if we come home with a favourable first leg result.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Gotta be weary of Ajax because our team has shown vulnerability to high pressing sides already this season like in the cup game against Atalanta and they have far less quality than Ajax. Our lack of a press-resistant ball carrying midfielder could hurt us too. We are definitely favourites but we have to go into the game with caution and know what to expect. Don’t want the guys going into it taking it easy cause it’s a smaller team cause we could be caught cold.

Jan 15, 2015
Not sure, but statistically it's better this way isn't it?

But yeah, i too am a fan of getting the job done at home, possibly keeping a clean sheet, and then go for away goals in the return leg.
I like home game first

Both teams are careful and reserved, chance to concede at home is low. 0-0 is not a bad result at home. Away you know the opponent better and games tend to be more open, chance to score is higher

May 18, 2014
Real could have scored 7 goals in Bernabeu against Ajax ,let's be real here ... they've been lucky as fak ,they leave themself way to open on way to many occasions . Field day for Cristiano and co .
They could but they didn't and they lost... we need to take this game very seriously or we are getting screwed like Real.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I like home game first

Both teams are careful and reserved, chance to concede at home is low. 0-0 is not a bad result at home. Away you know the opponent better and games tend to be more open, chance to score is higher
I fully agree with you, but Ajax, Liverpool and City are playing attack almost all the time. I think both games will be similar and it will be difficult to tell them apart. We should aim for victories in both legs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 13)