Oct 6, 2011

Ajax is great but they're a young squad with very little experience. We will crush them albeit i'm not underestimating them at all.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Ajax won't be easy at all, but still a good draw. Tottenham-City i'm fine with playing one of them in the semis.
Don't understimate United luck or Liverpool, i won't be shocked if Barça didn't reach the final, althought they are clearly the favourites

piotrr

Forza Vesuvio
Sep 13, 2011

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
  • Amer

Amer

This was a great draw.

Now we need to stay focused, we need that grinta. Never underestimate anyone.

In that way road to Final is open.

If we fall asleep against Ajax like we did in many games this season, we are out.

Mar 29, 2006
Would have preferred spurs over Ajax but I'll just have to wait till the semis instead ;-)
Can't complain with the draw. Just hope barca destroy union and porto destroy both them and pool and meet us in the final.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 4, 2009
Would have preferred spurs over Ajax but I'll just have to wait till the semis instead ;-)
Can't complain with the draw. Just hope barca destroy union and porto destroy both them and pool and meet us in the final.

Lol. U mad, bro?

- - - Updated - - -

Why are there still people who think that makes a difference at all.
Because it does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 13)