Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was by far the best performance of a player since Messi in early 2010s. Even if you completely ignore the goal and those 2 assists, Tadic gets a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

my pick from ajax would be ziyech. insane talent, only 25, and he doesn't have kids, so he probably wouldn't want to leave for a muslim country anytime soon.
First time I watch Ajax in years. I'm well aware that I can't judge anything from a single match. If that was doable, then Tadic would have been the obvious pick, despite being 30+ and having a rather mediocre career.
But one of Ajax's midfielders did catch my eye and that guy is really good. The commentator said that he's going to Barca, unfortunately.

P.S: de Yong. Only 21.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This was by far the best performance of a player since Messi in early 2010s. Even if you completely ignore the goal and those 2 assists, Tadic gets a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

First time I watch Ajax in years. I'm well aware that I can't judge anything from a single match. If that was doable, then Tadic would have been the obvious pick, despite being 30+ and having a rather mediocre career.
But one of Ajax's midfielders did catch my eye and that guy is really good. The commentator said that he's going to Barca, unfortunately.

So sick of Real and Barça getting the first pick of the best players for over 10 years now.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Grande Ajax. Showing Juve how should be done with the fraction of the money spent.Hire their coach.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

agreed, tadic played a once in a lifetime match. i'm not a regular ajax follower either, but a local tv shows the dutch league, and i occasionally catch them. ziyech impressed me every single time, he's so technically gifted and quite intelligent too. besides the hyped dutch duo of de ligt and de jong, tagliafico might be an interesting option, too. a bit short, otherwise a solid central defender.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Ajax can put such a display against Real Madrid at the Barnebeau we should feel boosted for the return game against Atletico - Nothing is over until its over!
Come on Juve wear you Ajax customes and kick the other Madridistas asses..

- - - Updated - - -

Modric best player in the world :lol:
I dont know why people here are disrespecting Modric - He was actually quite good yesterday the thing is Ajax were at least as good as him and three players gave the game of their lives...
Tadic - Messi would have been proud of such a display..
De Jong - except for one mistake he was simply amazing all over the pitch! Everything he did except for that one incident was purely perfection!
De Ligt - If anyone has doubts he now removed every doubt anyone ever had.. a must signing for the defense
P.S De Ligt vs Rugani - Rugani can shine his boots..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah lets sign a player who had 1 amazing game but the rest of his games is not really a Juve standard..

Last edited:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
If Ajax can put such a display against Real Madrid at the Barnebeau we should feel boosted for the return game against Atletico - Nothing is over until its over!
Come on Juve wear you Ajax customes and kick the other Madridistas asses..

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why people here are disrespecting Modric - He was actually quite good yesterday the thing is Ajax were at least as good as him and three players gave the game of their lives...
Tadic - Messi would have been proud of such a display..
De Jong - except for one mistake he was simply amazing all over the pitch! Everything he did except for that one incident was purely perfection!
De Ligt - If anyone has doubts he now removed every doubt anyone ever had.. a must signing for the defense
P.S De Ligt vs Rugani - Rugani can shine his boots..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah lets sign a player who had 1 amazing game but the rest of his games is not really a Juve standard..
I jest, I think he's a good player, sometimes fantastic. I just don't think he's the best in the world. :)

Ajax was great last night though, Real Madrid looked scared at HT before walking on.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I jest, I think he's a good player, sometimes fantastic. I just don't think he's the best in the world. :)

Ajax was great last night though, Real Madrid looked scared at HT before walking on.
He is the best in his position and its not exactly fair to give the prize to forwards who have the best stats and will forever have the best stats..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)