Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Obviously not...
Messi to me is the best of all time although in terms of achievements he still has something to prove (CL QF 4 years I think and WC Argentina just awful)
Ronaldo he is ours but objectively I think he is a better winner than Messi but not the better player

There is also a trophy for the best in his position. That's the one that Modric should've gotten. Heck, even Florentino deserved one too. I agree with that and clearly makes no sense to have any individual best player award in the world without CR7 and Messi on the top 2, just doesn't make sense.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is also a trophy for the best in his position. That's the one that Modric should've gotten. Heck, even Florentino deserved one too. I agree with that and clearly makes no sense to have any individual best player award in the world without CR7 and Messi on the top 2, just doesn't make sense.
Perez should get the trophy for best influencer.. He influenced them to not give it to Ronaldo...

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This was by far the best performance of a player since Messi in early 2010s. Even if you completely ignore the goal and those 2 assists, Tadic gets a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

First time I watch Ajax in years. I'm well aware that I can't judge anything from a single match. If that was doable, then Tadic would have been the obvious pick, despite being 30+ and having a rather mediocre career.
But one of Ajax's midfielders did catch my eye and that guy is really good. The commentator said that he's going to Barca, unfortunately.

P.S: de Yong. Only 21.
L'Equipe agrees

Tadic receives a 10/10 (The Perfect match) rating by L’Équipe, becoming the 9th player in history to receive it
How old was Nedved when we got him again? 29? He's merely 30 and we got in the past our fair share in that range

Those types of performances are worth having a look into. Probably it's the excitement talking however, and maybe it could be the case that it makes me oblivious to the true worth of a deal involving that player, but it's been a hell of a performance

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This was by far the best performance of a player since Messi in early 2010s. Even if you completely ignore the goal and those 2 assists, Tadic gets a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

First time I watch Ajax in years. I'm well aware that I can't judge anything from a single match. If that was doable, then Tadic would have been the obvious pick, despite being 30+ and having a rather mediocre career.
But one of Ajax's midfielders did catch my eye and that guy is really good. The commentator said that he's going to Barca, unfortunately.

P.S: de Yong. Only 21.
Is tadic Ajax #10? Because yes he was unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)