Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
For me it is. They were the clear underdogs in that match up and no one would have thought they could throw out Real over two legs, and especially not after losing at home.

If they come to Madrid and, let's say, lose 3:0, who would be surprised? Sure, fans and players would be disappointed, but it's Real Madrid right? You can lose there. Real on the other hand was under huge pressure (after two defeats against Barca) as the CL was the only thing left for them.

With us it's different. We are Juventus, are among the top favorites to win it this season and not some underdog, have brought in the GOAT, and even though everyone knows it's hard to come back after a 0:2, we all (or at least i do) expect us to turn this shit around somehow.
Even in the wildest dreams I wouln't have imagined Real losing to Ajax after winning away to 1-2. Same goes for Ramos who believed tie was over. When it comes to Juve though is different story. Ajax's odds to progress were much lower than Juve to progress vs Atletico after first game. I think we have 40% of going through.
A goal in first 15 minutes, or even a red card for Atleti is not something that doesn't happen. Even if we go up to min 60 without scoring still everything is possible. I know you guys want to counter-jinx our chances, but I believe we can do it. I'm one of the biggest critics of Allegri but he will pass this test. InshaAllah.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'm just saying, if we won the CL even once I'd be so happy I wouldn't even care if we went out in group stages for 5 seasons
Exactly. I find it ridiculous that people making fun of Real as if they're some highest level chokers. That team won 3 freaking CLs in a row, how can they be criticized or laughed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)