Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thank you Ajax, i thought we had about 20% chance of a comeback but if our boys were watching this then i think our chances have increased to 25-30% because believe is the foundation to success, they have to believe. On the contrary, Atletico would feel like they got a lot more to do when they come to Turin.

I don't want to see any comebacks tomorrow. Hopefully psg will finish the job off and next week bayern can knock out the other EPL turds. Poo can then join Dortmund and together 'they'll never walk alone'.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Thank you Ajax, i thought we had about 20% chance of a comeback but if our boys were watching this then i think our chances have increased to 25-30% because believe is the foundation to success, they have to believe. On the contrary, Atletico would feel like they got a lot more to do when they come to Turin.

I don't want to see any comebacks tomorrow. Hopefully psg will finish the job off and bayern can knock out the other EPL turds. Poo can then join Dortmund and together 'they'll never walk alone'.

Dude, we wont ever go all out attack and score 2 goals in 17 min's. Not in a million years.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

I don't want to see any comebacks tomorrow. Hopefully psg will finish the job off and bayern can knock out the other EPL turds. Poo can then join Dortmund and together 'they'll never walk alone'.

Seriously this game upped my morale in regards to the Atleti game, this feels good. Hopefully this has the same effect than the Roma game against Barca had on us at the Bernabeu but with a different ending

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
MArotta leaves, Paratici takes over and continues with defence
Yup. But we do have a better team this season. I don’t blame Allegri’s mentality too. But he most definitely made the team peak too early. And his decision to field almost the strongest team against Frosinone before the Atletico game... why? Just why?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dude, we wont ever go all out attack and score 2 goals in 17 min's. Not in a million years.
Probably not, but its great for mentality, we need every bit of help next week.

:xfinger: simeone banned
:xfinger: oblak injured
:xfinger: atletico squad with flu
:xfinger: Juve lazy ass ultras keep Diego up all night while he fiddles his cohojnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)