Champions League 2017/2018 (9 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
meh seeing the replay Ramos very obviously grabbed him to pull him down unfairly but that was no two footed tackle on an ankle. He wasn't trying to break Salah's arm or anything like that, people are just seeing what they want to see.

Probably deserved a yellow and I hate Ramos but this isn't some on field physical assault like people are making it out to be. Ramos is just a dirty player and sometimes when you do dirty shit you do injure people.
It was a totally unnecessary challenge but only really needs someone to walk up to him and say Hey you're a cunt. Followed by a swift kick in the nuts.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
These things happens all the time on a pitch.

He pulled him down and they landed awkwardly thus Salah getting injury. Yellow at best.
Lol, this does not happen all the time. It happend bc ramos wanted salha out. If you watch the replay he locks the arm and crash it to the ground with the intent to break. He could easily have let his arm go and not do that. Show me 1 similary situation please

Mar 10, 2009
@igortudor

I actually wanted Liverpool to win at first, but then I changed my mind after encountering too many deluded EPL fanboys. Conversations such as buying Dybala etc.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
it's fairly simple

Liverpool winnning would magnify the Juventus defeats embarrassment and send wrong signals to our board, namely that you can win it with a squad full of jabronis. Furthermore it's pathetic to be defeated by a team that gets knocked out by Liverpool, as opposed to losing to the tournament winner. And there is Heysel
And you guys call me arrogant.

Jun 6, 2015
I can't stand Ramos but there is no way he meant to injure Salah there. It was a normal duel with both players using their hands and Salah was just terribly unlucky. These things happen in football unfortunately.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Salah should of strapped that shoulder took a few painkillers and tried to play on.

Ramos is a scumbag though.
If this was back in the day there’s no way a player would leave because of that, take a painkiller shot at halftime and make do. But I guess he doesn’t want to take the chance and miss the World Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)