Champions League 2017/2018 (6 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Yes. You’re an absolutely retard. In the last 4 years an Italian team made it to the final twice and semi final once. In the process they knocked out Barcelona (two times), Real Madrid and Dortmund and you say Italian teams can’t play against offensive teams :lol2:

In fact, people like you have bitched about Italian teams doesn’t stand a chance for the past 15 years, but they still proves you wrong.
:lol:

Look how many CL they won... 0
You are retard as well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If Liverpool win the champions league then he deserves player of the year. I did want Roma to win, but better Liverpool than Real Madrid. ANYONE but Real Madrid.
True but tbf it would be disappointing to see an 'underdog' win it when we had the chance twice.

I don't think Pool will win CL btw. Whoever makes the final will Man mark the shit out of him a la Messi.

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
I might have been totally wrong about this Liverpool team. Never imagined them getting this far and look this good only half a year ago.
They are a dangerous team because they counter so fast with such precision, they are just very good at it and can cause any team trouble

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Why the hell is Roma giving so much space for Pool to run into. Sit back a little, take the tempo out of the game and hit them on the break.

Mar 10, 2009
I might have been totally wrong about this Liverpool team. Never imagined them getting this far and look this good only half a year ago.

One player can make a massive difference. I think this is what Juve is missing at the moment. That one big player that make a huge difference when it is needed.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
To be fair, Roma were $#@! after the first 15 minutes. Real and Bayern won't be this easy.
The thing with Liverpool are they play a very attacking minded game and that can hurt any team. That said, their midfield and defence should be vulnerable against the likes of Bayern and Madrid.

But again, they actually looked quite strong defensively the last 4-5 months.

- - - Updated - - -

One player can make a massive difference. I think this is what Juve is missing at the moment. That one big player that make a huge difference when it is needed.
Agreed. Salah these days is a one man army for them, putting him out of their team and they wouldnt look half as good as now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)