Champions League 2017/2018 (18 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I can't believe how good Salah is. Usually you don't see such insane breakouts in football where a good player becomes almost the best player in the world out of nowhere.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Yes. You’re an absolutely retard. In the last 4 years an Italian team made it to the final twice and semi final once. In the process they knocked out Barcelona (two times), Real Madrid and Dortmund and you say Italian teams can’t play against offensive teams :lol2:

In fact, people like you have bitched about Italian teams doesn’t stand a chance for the past 15 years, but they still proves you wrong.

Mar 10, 2009
I can't believe how good Salah is. Usually you don't see such insane breakouts in football where a good player becomes almost the best player in the world out of nowhere.
If Liverpool win the champions league then he deserves player of the year. I did want Roma to win, but better Liverpool than Real Madrid. ANYONE but Real Madrid.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes. You’re an absolutely retard. In the last 4 years an Italian team made it to the final twice and semi final once. In the process they knocked out Barcelona (two times), Real Madrid and Dortmund and you say Italian teams can’t play against offensive teams :lol2:

In fact, people like you have bitched about Italian teams doesn’t stand a chance for the past 15 years, but they still proves you wrong.
Why even be a Juve fan if you hate Italian football?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he had games like this before, just not at this rate. he gradually improved each season at Fiorentina/Roma, but hes much more consistent this season than he was in Italy. plus Klopps football and the EPL suits him perfectly @Mourinho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)