Champions League 2017/2018 (25 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Cristiano was regarded as one of the best talents in the world when United signed him. He exploded in 2007 once Ferguson started using him like a forward than a midfielder.

Now imagine Dybi being used the same way :baus:

I know what you mean. At the moment I kinda feel jealous of Liverpool. I do not want to undermine Allegri, but maybe he is stunting his potential.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cristiano was regarded as one of the best talents in the world when United signed him. He exploded in 2007 once Ferguson started using him like a forward than a midfielder.

Dybi needs to beef up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I know what you mean. At the moment I kinda feel jealous of Liverpool. I do not want to undermine Allegri, but maybe he is stunting his potential.
Dybala would be a monster in Sarri's Napoli or Pep's Man City just not at Allegri's Juventus unfortunately. Maybe if we get a new coach next season , things could change but I just don't see it. Dybala is done under Allegri.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Dyb is much too weak and slow to ever come close to top 3 in the world. And even if he had those attributes, his mentallity is a huge questionmark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)