Champions League 2017/2018 (18 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just out of curiosity, maybe my memory is bad, but please provide a single ref mistake against Real or Barca.

It all maybe even dates back to 2006 when Shevchenko's goal was called off vs Barcelona.
I think Real got a couple of calls against them against Bayern last season, but the return game sure made up for it.

Aug 2, 2005
There are way too many dubious pro-Real&Barca calls. Way too many, that can't be ignored. No clubs in history got this many calls in their favor, ever.
Forget that, not a single dubious decision against. That's the really shocking part, not a SINGLE wrong/dubious decision against one of those clubs (except maybe when they played each other that one time).
There is no big conspiracy. That's not how any of this works. Big conspiracies are easily detected. It is much more nuanced than UEFA simply telling refs Madrid have to advance.
yes; you both are right.. but not necessary UEFA involved in everything.
how many Ref. are we talking about.

see this one

it is like Calciopoli, Milan even had a position "Referee Relationship Manager" or something.

it is same as we get favor calls in Serie A, they are the team which puts alot of pressure on Referees and eventually the Ref. will obey. They are masters in it.. the thing is it is disgusting that they even do not feel ashamed of it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I really hope either Roma or Bayern win it. Real are well.. They're beyond saving really. And Liverpool are a Premier League team that can seemingly overspend millions without being punished.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I really hope either Roma or Bayern win it. Real are well.. They're beyond saving really. And Liverpool are a Premier League team that can seemingly overspend millions without being punished.
We never overspend.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I have never liked Liverpool, but at this point I just want anyone but Real to win it. It has been enough.
Sometimes it is not the hero you want, but the hero you need that saves the day.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We never overspend.
I don't know if you do. But City clearly do. And it doesn't matter, because they play in the Premier League. I don't know why it doesn't matter, but it doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes it is not the hero you want, but the hero you need that saves the day.
Lol. That is true. I expect anyone to play Madrid to have fans all over the world.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know if you do. But City clearly do. And it doesn't matter, because they play in the Premier League. I don't know why it doesn't matter, but it doesn't.
We don't. Haven't had a net spend in years. You just see price but do no math. All emotion and no detail.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only downside from Liverpool winning is the PL hubris
There's another one -- they'll have 4 more CL titles than us.

- - - Updated - - -

We would never hear the end of it if Roma won it, Liverpool as you said for PL reasons, Bayern are cancer so yea I would actually mind Real the least :shifty: And between Bayern and Real I am most certainly not rooting for Bayern lol
Such a fucked up situation indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)