Champions League 2017/2018 (8 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Liverpool - City is gonna be good.

Two stubborn, tactical morons against each other, one more suicidal than the other :touched:

Maybe Pep finally learned his lesson before these matches? I doubt.
City will systematically dispatch Pool over two legs.

Winning a one-off 4-3 at Anfield is one thing. Won't progress over two legs.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's good that we are playing the first leg at home. We're going to play without Pjanic and Benatia and will probably need some support from the fans.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Kind of disappointing that we play them again really. Nevermind that they are obviously tough opponents, I'd rather have faced Roma or City. Just to change things up a bit.
They have to let Barca and Bayern through. Real already won two in a row. 3 in a row won't be good for ratings. Have to make it as diff as possible for them.

Barca, Bayern, City, Real/Juve their dream SF scenario.

Mar 10, 2009
And Benatia wouldn't be?

It doesn't look good. When we beat them last time, we had Vidal and Pogba running at them. Our defence isnt as good and neithet is Buffon.

- - - Updated - - -

MDS Rugani Chiellini Asa
DC Marchisio Matuidi AS
-----Higuain Dybala

4231 in attack.

Allegri please.

As for GK, the heart says Buffon, the brain says Woj. But it'll be Buffon.
Buffon shouldn't play. He's too slow and we can't affors any mistakes against Ronaldo FC.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They have to let Barca and Bayern through. Real already won two in a row. 3 in a row won't be good for ratings. Have to make it as diff as possible for them.

Barca, Bayern, City, Real/Juve their dream SF scenario.
Good point, seems like that could be the case.:tup:

Which i'd say would also be understandable nonetheless.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
On a positive note: Real defense has been looking very questionable throughout the season

On a negative note: their midfield is $#@!en strong and ours is close to $#@!e

Marchisio with that last world class effort in the first game :xfinger:
Exactly.

As long as we do not let them abuse in mdifield... and push them with counters, we can get at them.

But we need to bother them on the midfield. Whatevr we do, we cant wait for them to come at us and hope everything will be fine

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why is that after the last 3 years, Juve is still seen an outsider to the big 3 of Barca, Real and Bayern? Most people even give City a better chance than us.

It can't be the finals losses cuz Bayern didn't even make the final in the last 3 years.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why is that after the last 3 years, Juve is still seen an outsider to the big 3 of Barca, Real and Bayern? Most people even give City a better chance than us.

It can't be the finals losses cuz Bayern didn't even make the final in the last 3 years.
Maybe because we keep re-adjusting every year selling top players and that would cause people to perceive us as weaker than previous seasons. I dont blame them tbh.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Maybe because we keep re-adjusting every year selling top players and that would cause people to perceive us as weaker than previous seasons. I dont blame them tbh.
Of course you don't :D

I'm talking about the average football fan who doesn't follow Juve that closely to analyse our team changes.

I mean 2 finals in 3 years... and many great performances against top teams. This year, came from behind to beat Tottenham in England. Top of the league again, and undefeated in 2018... we should be rated higher than City at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)