Champions League 2017/2018 (13 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Kind of disappointing that we play them again really. Nevermind that they are obviously tough opponents, I'd rather have faced Roma or City. Just to change things up a bit.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Marchisio will be great in Pjanics' role and id much prefer Bent or Stuaro instead of Sammi. Matuidi is essential. Costa is our most important player pray he is fit for this tie. Id prefer Asa or Sandro over Manbro.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Our midfield looks awful without Pjanic. I'm incredibly worried about Khedira. Maybe move Sandro to midfield or something ?

And Buffon should know they'll take like 100 shots especially Cristiano. He cant afford to have a game like against Spurs.
We need Woj to play instead of Gigi. I just don’t trust Gigi in a game like this where he is constantly peppered with shots. Woj is much more agile than him.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Wants to bench gigi for the last CL ties of his career :sergio:
Buffon is my favorite player in our current squad. Having said that Szczesny is a better option at the moment and would guarantee us better odds in passing the round so there's nothing outrageous in wanting him to start

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Don't see much diff between Rugani and Benatia/Chiellini now. Barzagli is only good when we park the bus. Not as good in open play. Max's penchant for leaning on experience is worrisome in this case.

Marchisio himself is a good passer even if not as good as Pjanic. And he's better at defending. Might not be too bad.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Marchisio form is questionable going into this game though.

Benatia is a loss. Allegri likes experience so chances are Rugani wont start. Barzagli has lost his speed.

Both Pjanic and Benatia are huge misses.

I can see Allegri taking conservative approach making sure we dont concede and then with Benatia and Pjanic back for 2nd leg go for the kill.

I mean 0:0 Turin
1:1 in Madrid

Although we should at least try to score 1 in Turin.

We cant expect to win in Madrid like we did away against Tottenham.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marchisio form is questionable going into this game though.

Benatia is a loss. Allegri likes experience so chances are Rugani wont start. Barzagli has lost his speed.

Both Pjanic and Benatia are huge misses.

I can see Allegri taking conservative approach making sure we dont concede and then with Benatia and Pjanic back for 2nd leg go for the kill.

I mean 0:0 Turin
1:1 in Madrid

Although we should at least try to score 1 in Turin.

We cant expect to win in Madrid like we did away against Tottenham.
We are not keeping a clean sheet against Real

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Liverpool - City is gonna be good.

Two stubborn, tactical morons against each other, one more suicidal than the other :touched:

Maybe Pep finally learned his lesson before these matches? I doubt.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
MDS Rugani Chiellini Asa
DC Marchisio Matuidi AS
-----Higuain Dybala

4231 in attack.

Allegri please.

As for GK, the heart says Buffon, the brain says Woj. But it'll be Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)