Champions League 2017/2018 (7 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
City have their name etched on the trophy
City are all show.. Just like the Liverpool game they could be countered if they play an opposition with quick counters which we could provide as well as good defense - I`ll say City vs Juve will make City as favorites but only because we need to be on our best to beat them.
What I mean is every % the teams give will suit City unless we play 100% and then City can do nothing as we will block them and counter their asses..

Anyway I rather avoid City and meet a team with a bad defense such as Sevilla and Liverpool
Roma will be tough but we will definitely be favorites
The rest and we are underdogs

Buy on AliExpress.com

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hazard such an amazZZZZZZzzzZzZZing player
@Seven @Fred

Discuss.
He has a knack for not doing too well in the big CL knockout games. IMO this is what is keeping him from being a top 10 player every year, because his ability and his performances over a whole season in general are certainly up there. He's still a world class player though, one that has been one of the main contributors to Chelsea's last two Prem titles.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So today's the day eh...

My favorite picks would obviously be one of Liverpool or Sevilla for this QF's but i woudn't mind or be surprised if we somehow end up with Roma either(which would basically guarantee having an italian side in SF's).

Tho for now i'd say let's just postpone the likes of Bayern/RM/Barca, we'd rather be better off taking them on starting from the semi's onwards because there's no doubt we will definitely need some atacking depth to go with it, and hopefully by the time the SF's are on the horizon we might aswell have recovered at least one of Bernardeschi or Cuadrado, if not both. :xfinger: :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
According to Vialli, Chelsea have put Barca to the sword and the Catalans haven’t been playing well.

Score

Barca 3 Chelsea 0

Troll.

I don't know. If Chelsea had been a tad luckier, things could have looked very differently. Hit the woodwork twice in the first game, only gave away one chance to Barcelona and they scored.. In the second game they were let down by Courtois on the first goal and just when they started to look good in the second half, Barcelona undeservedly scored the third.

FUCK Epl teams though :D.

- - - Updated - - -

So today's the day uh...

My favorite picks would obviously be one of Liverpool or Sevilla for this QF's but i woudn't mind or be surprised if we somehow end up with Roma either(which would basically guarantee having an italian side in SF's).

I'd say let's just postpone the likes of Bayern/RM/Barca for now and everything's gonna be alright, i'd rather take them on starting from the semi's because there's no doubt we will definitely need some atacking depth to go with it and hopefully by the time the SF's are on the horizon we might aswell have recovered at least one of Bernardeschi or Cuadrado, if not both. :xfinger: :tup:

With our lack of form I'd really prefer Roma. I think it would guarantee us a spot in the semis and we'd have a little bit more time to hopefully improve.

- - - Updated - - -

He has a knack for not doing too well in the big CL knockout games. IMO this is what is keeping him from being a top 10 player every year, because his ability and his performances over a whole season in general are certainly up there. He's still a world class player though, one that has been one of the main contributors to Chelsea's last two Prem titles.
As much as I like the guy (his I don't care interviews are hilarious), he just lacks the desire imo. Over a season he might do great with Chelsea, because there's just no denying someone as massively talented as him. But when it comes down to it in a really tough game, where he basically has to be for Chelsea what Messi is for Barcelona, you can tell Messi wants it a whole lot more.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
lol at this article. random time span, random achievement. they worked really hard to get any number worth catching an eye
If you are talking about the guardian article, then the tiem span is far from random. Soemthing happened in 1995 that changed football radically; especially with all the money floating in from TV-deals, merch, sponsors and so on.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Give us RM... lets kill those guys while we can: we always beat them in two legs, they always beat us in finals and I feel noone else bar Juve and Farca could do it right now

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We'd only want to avoid Bayern, Man City and Barcelona at this point.

1- Sevilla
2- Roma
3- Liverpool
4- Real Madrid
5- Barcelona
6- Man City
7- Bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)