Champions League 2017/2018 (7 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Why do you guys hate Utd? Fergie and his players always had great respect for us.

Their fans are premfaces, but that's about it.
I don’t hate them at all. As a matter of fact they were one of my favorite teams to watch from the early to the late 90’s. There were also some classic moments when they played us back then. I respect traditional clubs and United is certainly one of the most important in history.

Dont give a shit about their fan base really, in fact you name any major club and the majority of its fans are cunts. That includes us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t hate them at all. As a matter of fact they were one of my favorite teams to watch from the early to the late 90’s. There were also some classic moments when they played us back then. I respect traditional clubs and United is certainly one of the most important in history.

Dont give a shit about their fan base really, in fact you name any major club and the majority of its fans are cunts. That includes us.
Nowhere near the same degree. Most of our fans think we don't have a sliver of a chance to win the CL, and we've played in 2 of the past 3 finals.

Every summer, a large portion of ManU fans rag on and on about how they are going to win EPL and CL, how they are going to sign everyone else's best players, and so on and so forth.

I liked ManU during the Fergie era too, but their fanbase, alongside Liverpool and Barca have become the most obnoxious twats in football.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Nowhere near the same degree. Most of our fans think we don't have a sliver of a chance to win the CL, and we've played in 2 of the past 3 finals.

Every summer, a large portion of ManU fans rag on and on about how they are going to win EPL and CL, how they are going to sign everyone else's best players, and so on and so forth.

I liked ManU during the Fergie era too, but their fanbase, alongside Liverpool and Barca have become the most obnoxious $#@!s in football.
I think it's a result of the globalisation of Football, and that there are more and more fans choosing their team, than it having chose them by virtue of it being 'down the road.' Of course, there are also a lot more Utd, Liverpool and Barca fans than most other teams, so there will be more idiots aligned to them.

And Juve have these fans too. We all do. And when someone posts "lol, good luck on your team finishing 4th, losers!" that might not be as bad as the delusional thinking that one's team will sweep all the trophies!!!1, but it's only a stones throw away from that sort of mindset.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Any clubs that you think would be a good draw for us this Friday? I think as of now, my preference in order (most-least preferred) would be

Roma
Sevilla
Chelsea
Liverpool
Bayern
Man City
Real Madrid
Barcelona

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Man United tho... :rofl:

Always a pleasure to see overrated premier league trash crashing out as early as the round of 16. :tup:

Now i only hope that the likes of Liverpool and Man Citty don't have it as easy at they did till now, apparently UTD managed to roll over as soon as they got a half decent opponent in Sevilla, imo all of this just comes to show how naive and overrated some of the teams in that league really are atm...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I liked ManU during the Fergie era too, but their fanbase, alongside Liverpool and Barca have become the most obnoxious twats in football.
This. They keep telling me MU will win their 4th CL before we get our 3rd.
Of course, it is possible, but based on what ffs? :(

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
lol its my own.

But I did find this on Red Cafe

:lol:
Yep, saw this press conference last night too. He actually said that :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Any clubs that you think would be a good draw for us this Friday? I think as of now, my preference in order (most-least preferred) would be

Roma
Sevilla
Chelsea
Liverpool
Bayern
Man City
Real Madrid
Barcelona
I think as of now, my preference in order (most-least preferred) would be

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Roma
Liverpool
Sevilla
Barcelona
Man City
Bayern

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Such pleasure watching CL when Juve already qualified :smoke:

Hoping to watch tonight's Barça-Chelsea in the same mood (after Atalanta) :xfinger:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
:wth: :shocked: :snoop: Madrid before Roma, Sevilla, and Loserpool?!
Yes. Someone has to stop Madrid before they reach the final (Barca too, though). Who else can do, if not Juventus? We've shown in the last years that we beat them everytime when it gets over two legs.

Or do you prefer to face them in the final? :numnum:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes. Someone has to stop Madrid before they reach the final (Barca too, though). Who else can do, if not Juventus? We've shown in the last years that we beat them everytime when it gets over two legs.

Or do you prefer to face them in the final? :numnum:
Nah Bro. Look.

Roma vs Juve
Liverpool vs Sevilla
City vs Barca
Madrid vs Bayern

Bayern, Juve, Sevilla, and Barca in the semis.

Sevilla vs Juve
Barca vs Bayern

Final:

Bayern vs Juve :donedeal: :baus:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nah Bro. Look.

Roma vs Juve
Liverpool vs Sevilla
City vs Barca
Madrid vs Bayern

Bayern, Juve, Sevilla, and Barca in the semis.

Sevilla vs Juve
Barca vs Bayern

Final:

Bayern vs Juve :donedeal: :baus:
As long as we end up in a final with Bayern I'm happy.

But eliminate Real in quarters and Barca in Semis before would be even moar delicious. But in the end it doesn't matter, we won't win CL anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)