Champions League 2017/2018 (15 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:D

When we sell Dougie C, we can go to airport together to wish him bon voyage.
lol, why all that hate on Costa? I didn't like his signing, but he has worked really hard to settle in and displayed great ability to be a 2-way player. It's come to a point I'd want him to be ahead of Mandžukič in the pecking order and Mario is one of my absolute favorites in the current team

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Is it safe to say that Madrid will spend like mad next summer? Who do you reckon they should buy?

I'd nick De Bruyne off of City and De Gea out of United. Make a statement about who is boss in the football world and at the same time get the best players in those positions in the world.

I'd then nick Azpilicueta off of Chelsea and one of Neymar/Hazard/Salah and call it a day. Sell off Benzema and some of those youngsters except Asensio.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I think they won't change much if they go deep in CL.
Confident they will. Most reports from the Spanish press says they are working on a rejuvenation haul of the squad; looking for the future replacements of Ramos, Ronaldo, Modric, Marcelo, and Benzema.

Tiem to start a new era.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Is it safe to say that Madrid will spend like mad next summer? Who do you reckon they should buy?

I'd nick De Bruyne off of City and De Gea out of United. Make a statement about who is boss in the football world and at the same time get the best players in those positions in the world.

I'd then nick Azpilicueta off of Chelsea and one of Neymar/Hazard/Salah and call it a day. Sell off Benzema and some of those youngsters except Asensio.
I like Keylor Navas, he was instrumental in both CL wins for Madrid, I don't see why they should change him. A lot will depend on what happens with CR7, if they're parting ways, Madrid will surely splash big upfront, probably not on Salah

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I like Keylor Navas, he was instrumental in both CL wins for Madrid, I don't see why they should change him. A lot will depend on what happens with CR7, if they're parting ways, Madrid will surely splash big upfront, probably not on Salah
Because De Gea is better and Navas has zero star power, about which Real tend to care a lot .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Because De Gea is better and Navas has zero star power, about which Real tend to care a lot .
dunno, I wouldn't try to fix what isn't broken. and not every player on the team has to be a star, it's good for the team if some are just good, hard working guys like Casemiro or Navas and it seemed Real had grasped that the last few years.

imo the moment they go back to the Galactico mindset of style over substance they're back to choking in CL 1/8 finals. fingers crossed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)