Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think it's absolutely outrageous though how the refs have been able to influence such important games with such easily avoidable mistakes.
:tup:

I think the standard of refereeing has been poor. The goal-line ref needs to be of a higher standard and give more help in such decisions, they seem to be rarely consulted, and to rarely offer an opinion. Refs should not be making decisions on things they cannot see, so VAR should be introduced as a failsafe.

But the suggestion of conspiracy and everything be fixed in favour or the two Spanish clubs is far too silly for me.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
:tup:

I think the standard of refereeing has been poor. The goal-line ref needs to be of a higher standard and give more help in such decisions, they seem to be rarely consulted, and to rarely offer an opinion. Refs should not be making decisions on things they cannot see, so VAR should be introduced as a failsafe.

But the suggestion of conspiracy and everything be fixed in favour or the two Spanish clubs is far too silly for me.

You can excuse it when we didn't have the technology, but what is the excuse now?

- - - Updated - - -

They need luck and referee on their side
They pretty much had it today

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Refs have been $#@!ing up for a long time it's not just recently been happening

It's a disgrace if VAR isn't used next season in the CL
This is absolutely outrageous

- - - Updated - - -

You have the wit of a popsicle
You are spineless person Roma were robbed today of champions league final

- - - Updated - - -

10 men and a 3-2 scoreline, with 30 minutes to play. Roma could have easily of scored 2 more.
What does referee besides goal do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)