Champions League 2017/2018 (17 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What chances do you give for Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold against Bale and Ronaldo?
They might be young and not big names but they put the defensive effort in that Marcelo doesn't have any interest in. In truth all Liverpool's football is is pressure defence and getting the ball forward as quickly as possible on the counter, they'll catch Real Madrid out time and again unless Zidane actually pays attention.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What amazes me is that we bitch about our RB and midfield whereas Pool plays with Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold as full-backs and Wijnaldum, Henderson and Milner in the middle and still get into the final :sergio:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
4-7 aggregate :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I've become numb to Real winning. It doesn't even hurt anymore. Liverpool winning it would suck because of their obnoxious fans and the English press.
:agree:

Real winning it is ust another rejection from a girl. Liverpool winning is the retarded ginger in your class pulling a bird.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
What amazes me is that we bitch about our RB and midfield whereas Pool plays with Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold as full-backs and Wijnaldum, Henderson and Milner in the middle and still get into the final :sergio:
:agree:

Nothing to do with midfielders not agile enough to turn or pass in triangles. Just our approach to push from sides, switch and repeat and once that's being dealt with struggle becomes real, we constantly lose possession and sit deeper and deeper.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Midfield is not a key point in their team, it's there to keep it neat and get the ball back. Henderson and Milner especially have always been good 'soldier' type players, not crap but do a good job.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck calls a girl a bird? :tdown:

Do you wear a fedora too?

Faggot
In Britain it's a common term, used since the Middles Ages, back when Americans were red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)