Champions League 2017/2018 (9 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Seriously, this makes me even more furious by the way we got knocked out. We really could have won the CL
I think this is how it always is. In the round of 16, there are plenty of strong teams(PSG,EPL clubs, the Clasico giants, Bayern, and Juve) so winning the competition looks hard as hell, but by the time the semis roll around, most of the giants are eliminated by each other and the teams that remain find it hard to maintain their peak performance and look weak.
The only way to win is to keep reaching the quarters and semis consistently. All it takes is one lucky season to take the final step.

Mar 10, 2009
Truthfully dude, I know I will get a lot of hate for this but who? Inter are defeated and their poor state doesn't even make think they are worth considering anything.

I guess it depends on the sort of people you hang out with. I don't see any Inter Milan fans on a day to day bases. I see a lot of EPL fans boys and plastic Real/Barcelona fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Real is a $#@!ing lucky team.This Liverpool is pure trash except front trio.
Sassuolo level defence and midfield.

I have switched sides and I want Real to win it now. The EPL fans are driving me crazy.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Truthfully dude, I know I will get a lot of hate for this but who? Inter are defeated and their poor state doesn't even make think they are worth considering anything.

I guess it depends on the sort of people you hang out with. I don't see any Inter Milan fans on a day to day bases. I see a lot of EPL fans boys and plastic Real/Barcelona fans.

- - - Updated - - -

I have switched sides and I want Real to win it now. The EPL fans are driving me crazy.
I've become numb to Real winning. It doesn't even hurt anymore. Liverpool winning it would suck because of their obnoxious fans and the English press.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Real is a fucking lucky team.This Liverpool is pure trash except front trio.
Sassuolo level defence and midfield.
If it was anyone but Real Madrid I'd say Liverpool are nailed on to win it, and that's hilarious to say at any point of the competition, but they've simply been the best out of what is in it. Real Madrid look clueless in large spells but keep getting breaks, sheer will or whatever you call it, you need luck as well and it's undeniable in this competition.

It's going to be a shoot-out and Marcelo against Salah is going to decide it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I've become numb to Real winning. It doesn't even hurt anymore. Liverpool winning it would suck because of their obnoxious fans and the English press.
But consider this: Pool will disappear for another decade (rich man's Dortmund), and you can always diss them for never winning PL.

Now, Wtf do we say to Real fans?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If it was anyone but Real Madrid I'd say Liverpool are nailed on to win it, and that's hilarious to say at any point of the competition, but they've simply been the best out of what is in it. Real Madrid look clueless in large spells but keep getting breaks, sheer will or whatever you call it, you need luck as well and it's undeniable in this competition.

It's going to be a shoot-out and Marcelo against Salah is going to decide it.
Which team do you prefer to see on the winning side?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which team do you prefer to see on the winning side?
They can both disappear into a hole and fall into the centre of the Earth as far as I'm concerned.

Liverpool have had a great draw throughout and have played either weaker or rookie CL teams, but they themselves fall into the latter category. I'm talking about this squad in general and its development. But what they do is try to steamroll teams in spells, swarm on them and then it's set up easily for their counter. Easy football if you can do it, isn't it? But it's set up for KO football. I'd like to see them go behind and do it, but in reality Real Madrid don't look close to being good enough defensively to stop that spell they will undoubtedly have.

Mar 10, 2009
But consider this: Pool will disappear for another decade (rich man's Dortmund), and you can always diss them for never winning PL.

Now, Wtf do we say to Real fans?

Not at all, Liverpool play in the richest league in the world, and if they keep hold of Salah, then who says they cannot go on to achieve greatness.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Historically Liverpool have been lucky as fuck in the finals (1984,2005). They also coincidentally beat real in a CL final in 1981 all be it by scraping a 1-0.

Few months ago, chielini spoke about how they always believed they would come back against spurs and he highlighted its because they have history while the jews dont. I dont know how much of this is true but who would have seriously thought liverpool out of all the teams would reach the final. I for one wouldnt bet against them so let's see who has the most luck on the day.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Historically Liverpool have been lucky as fuck in the finals (1984,2005). They also coincidentally beat real in a CL final in 1981 all be it by scraping a 1-0.

Few months ago, chielini spoke about how they always believed they would come back against spurs and he highlighted its because they have history while the jews dont. I dont know how much of this is true but who would have seriously thought liverpool out of all the teams would reach the final. I for one wouldnt bet against them so let's see who has the most luck on the day.
Liverpool spent most of the 70s and 80s winning 1-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)