Champions League 2017/2018 (6 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I hated them yesterday and I will hate them tomorrow, but god damn it. They made me tear up tonight. Hats off to Roma, for their incredible achievement.

4th placed Serie-A team knocks out the supreme La Liga leader and in many people's views - the CL favourites. It's remarkable, and one can only give respect to what just happened.

ODE TO BEPPE MAROTTA: Sign us some players who actually fucking care, and who shows half the passion and belief that Roma showed tonight. Thanks.
And tonight 4th placed La Liga-team will knock out the supreme Serie A leader.

- - - Updated - - -

Now if we can only overturn madrid, and squeeze past bayern while you finish roma

Pool - Juve in the final. What can possibly go wrong ?
::lol3::

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Too much respect doesnt help but they are heads and shoulders the superior team. The odds will always be in their favor.. too much respect can make it worse but dont confuse that with us losing just because Buffon and co have too much respect.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Too much respect doesnt help but they are heads and shoulders the superior team. The odds will always be in their favor.. too much respect can make it worse but dont confuse that with us losing just because Buffon and co have too much respect.
No doubt that they are superior to us on paper.

I just hate the non-stop ass-licking of them by our so called “leaders”. I know it’s all about appearance etc, it just grates me.

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Congratulations to Roma for a well deserved win yesterday. We were absolutely terrible last night. I was really surprised of our bad performance. I blame EV the most for a shitty, cowardly tactics. We should have gone for that one goal nevertheless.

With Barca out, I really hope that you guys turn this tie around tonight against Real. After what I saw yesterday in Rome, I really consider another remontada at Bernabeu as an option. Juve didn't deserve such a huge defeat on first match. If you play to your best, you sure are capable of scoring 3 or more goals on Bernabeu.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
No doubt that they are superior to us on paper.

I just hate the non-stop ass-licking of them by our so called “leaders”. I know it’s all about appearance etc, it just grates me.
Yeah I don't know, Im starting to feel the same way
This current crop of leaders has a bit of a complex, I think it also has to do with the fact that Spain has handed Italy a number of big L's over the past decade with the national team

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The amount of self belief. Where the hell does this come from? They are nowhere near us in the league. They lose 4-1 in Barcelona.

And then Nainggolan comes out and says 'I saw little difference between us and Barca'.

And it's true. But who says that when you're Roma and just lost 4-1?

Then the return game starts and they show zero fear. Went all out and created chance after chance while giving away almost none.

Easily one of the most impressive performances I've seen in the last few years.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
We always laugh at "sore losers" like Nainggolan, but this kinda assholes are needed in teams. We have nice, "classy" guys all around. Before we used to be the most cattivo team in the world.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The amount of self belief. Where the hell does this come from? They are nowhere near us in the league. They lose 4-1 in Barcelona.

And then Nainggolan comes out and says 'I saw little difference between us and Barca'.

And it's true. But who says that when you're Roma and just lost 4-1?

Then the return game starts and they show zero fear. Went all out and created chance after chance while giving away almost none.

Easily one of the most impressive performances I've seen in the last few years.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Can i annoy you to semi death by saying HOW MUCH WE WOULD BENEFIT FROM HAVING HIM IN OUR TEAM

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can i annoy you to semi death by saying HOW MUCH WE WOULD BENEFIT FROM HAVING HIM IN OUR TEAM
Yeah.. He has pretty much everything we lack. We'd probably be twice the team we are now with him.

However, I do think he has said stuff about us that is simply not acceptable. I still wouldn't want him here.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ningolan says pretty much the same about their scudetto chances too. They, along with the other losers. In one off games though that talk can really work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
The only time I think giving our opposition too much respect was Bayern 2016 and this Real team. Although I think Real are head and shoulders ahead of everyone else in the CL.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Football 'erritage

Cannot buy it.

On another note: Pep spends a billion dollars on defenders and plays Walker as a makeshift RCB and a slow Laporte against Salah? What is wrong with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)