Champions League 2016/2017 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Buy one for me as well, I'm no premium member. I'll pay you back and we can sit together at the game :klin:
:heart: you cant imagine how i would love that, but i was only able to buy other tickets for other premium members..
So we have to postpone our meeting :(

- - - Updated - - -

maybe we can meet somewhen with @DAiDEViL and Valentina...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve wear home kit with Madrid
by Football Italia

Juventus are due to wear the black and white kit in the Champions League Final, while Real Madrid opt to play in purple.
The teams face off in Cardiff on June 3 for the most prestigious trophy in European football.
A draw was made, confirming Juventus will be the 'home’ team and therefore Real Madrid had first choice on what kit to choose. :wth:

Surprisingly, Zinedine Zidane’s club picked their purple 'away’ kit, which so far has most often been used in La Liga games rather than Europe.
Juve will therefore wear their traditional black and white stripes.
Some Bianconeri fans will see it as reverse psychology, because Juventus last won the Champions League in 1996 against Ajax when wearing their blue away kit.
This season, the away shirt also happens to be blue.

yes! We play in B&W. But what the fuck is this article, it says we were picked home team but Real had the right to chose colors, wtf

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Death, taxes, speed of light in a vacuum, France losing wars, Juventus losing CL finals. If someone were to incorporate all these constants into a new theory we might be able to unify relativity and quantum mechanics.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hate that the final match thread is closed ffs. All I'm only thinking of is Cardiff and our date with history on June 3.

hope Danilo and Bale start for Madrid. I'm pretty sure Bale will start the final and even if Danilo doesn't just in case, they'll still have an unfit Carvajal without any match practice start for them. Also if Bale starts, Isco would make the bench who in my opinion has been their 2nd most influential player the last 3 months.

We need to exploit their right hand side come the final.

If we don't win this, I might just have to take a long football break because my heart can't take another final loss and I'd just assume we're cursed in this competition.

Also, if Buffon and our famed back line needs to make history in a big way, they need to win a European Cup otherwise they'd just be a footnote internationally even if they've been so successful domestically. If we win the final, people would be talking about Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini trident for a long long time.

Please God, let us win it this time please !!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Hate that the final match thread is closed ffs. All I'm only thinking of is Cardiff and our date with history on June 3.

hope Danilo and Bale start for Madrid. I'm pretty sure Bale will start the final and even if Danilo doesn't just in case, they'll still have an unfit Carvajal without any match practice start for them. Also if Bale starts, Isco would make the bench who in my opinion has been their 2nd most influential player the last 3 months.

If we don't win this, I might just have to take a long football break because my heart can't take another final loss and I'd just assume we're cursed in this competition.

Also, if Buffon and our famed back line needs to make history in a big way, they need to win a European Cup otherwise they'd just be a footnote internationally even if they've been so successful domestically. If we win the final, people would be talking about Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini trident for a long long time.

Both Bale and Carvajal will be rdy

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Messi missed it too. Just saying

- - - Updated - - -

I only ask for both team be complete and playing at top level cuz I'm pretty damn sure we are a better team that them.

If every player performance in a level top without any unusual mistake we know how to defend, how to attack and counter attack and how to burn time and RM only knows attack and counter attack so we should crash them hard

Besides PAULO is the best player in the field :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)