Champions League 2016/2017 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I left my phone at home today by mistake obviously. And received a missed call from my uncle. I called him but he didn't answer.
Fingers crossed. I'll have a little word in his ear that I'm bringing Tuz to Jerrys.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

And I'm organising this and Jerry hasn't a fucking clue what's going on.
:lol:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
That is far from the dumbest thing that Fred believes in :snoop:
He said we shouldn't underestimate them, and that they earn their place at semis, which they do, luck or not..

The players, Max, and entire Juve didn't underestimate them, which is as just @Fred suggested.
Nothing wrong with that imo

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The longest runs without conceding in Champions League history

Jens Lehmann Arsenal (2005-06) 853 minutes
Keylor Navas Real Madrid (2014-16) 737 mins
Edwin van der Sar Ajax (1995-96) 653 mins
Dida AC Milan (2004-05) 623 mins
Gianluigi Buffon Juventus (2016-17) 600 mins

:D Fucking Lemon

- - - Updated - - -

Was reading BBC and this was the top comment. Not that it means a lot coming from bbc readers but people are sitting up and taking notice of this italian team once and for all. Onwards and Upwards.

Attachments

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The longest runs without conceding in Champions League history

Jens Lehmann Arsenal (2005-06) 853 minutes
Keylor Navas Real Madrid (2014-16) 737 mins
Edwin van der Sar Ajax (1995-96) 653 mins
Dida AC Milan (2004-05) 623 mins
Gianluigi Buffon Juventus (2016-17) 600 mins

:D Fucking Lemon
The red Card makes up for it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when @Fred was trying to say that Monaco was on our level, and not overrated. :lol2:

What a bonehead. Shit fucking team. Only got to the SF because they played rubbish teams.
Half of tuz overrated them when in fact they've never been more than a glorified Napoli.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Was reading BBC and this was the top comment. Not that it means a lot coming from bbc readers but people are sitting up and taking notice of this italian team once and for all. Onwards and Upwards.
We've become the Napoli of Europe. A -nice guy- kind of loser that everybody wishes to win. I hope our path leads us to being hated all over europe as much as they hate real or as they hate us in italy

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We're going into this final as favorites. Pretty interesting situation to be in.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
I definitely don't think people see us as favorites. More like they want us to win because Real Madrid is Real Madrid. It's nice to get the recognition tho.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We're going into this final as favorites. Pretty interesting situation to be in.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
I doubt that. When ever Real are around they'll always take the favourites tag. I'm happy with that. Being the underdog brings the best out of us. However, this is a one off game. And we all know what happens.
My little gripe last night was how we didn't finish those 1v1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)